Mini Capital Audiofest, March 5th Rockville, MD AQUA, GT Audio Works, NuPrime

KLH007

Gary Gill is hosting a Mini CAF in Rockville, MD Saturday March 5th, AQUA DAC, GTAW GTA 2.5 speakers, NuPrime ST-10 SE amp, Wells majestic Integrated amp, Clones, Hi Diamond cabling, Robson speakers, and Core Power Technologies AC conditioning. RSVP to capitalaudiofest@gmail.com to reserve a spot and get directions.
      The natural sounding AQUA DACs are worth the trip, and the GTA 2.5 speakers ( Gold Award winners from AV Showrooms at 2015 CAF ) will be playing for all who haven't heard them in person. The very cost effective NuPrime DAC/Amps, Wells amps, and Hi Diamond cables complete the systems. The very affordable Core Power Technologies AC conditioners will also be in the systems.

HAL

• Industry Contributor
Sounds like a fun day.

Hope to be able to make it up for another listen.

KLH007

Just a reminder for the March 5th Mini CAF in Rockville, MD. The event is free, but please RSVP to capitalaudiofest.com so we can anticipate how many are attending.

dB Cooper

Greg is a real nice guy who makes real nice speakers. I suggest anyone considering planars check them out.

vtvu

• Industry Participant
Hope to see everyone at the Mini CAF this Saturday 12-5 in Rockville, MD.  I will be bringing a full loom of Danacable, including the USB cable that is current on the AC loaner tour.
Also a real-time A/B comparison between stock headphones cables versus Danacable.  We will be giving away door prizes to our demo participants. Promised to be a fun time for all.
Vinh Vu
Gingko Audio and Danacable.

HAL

• Industry Contributor
See you at Gary's!

GT Audio Works

Should be a fun afternoon. bring your favorite music.
Greg

wje2

Looking forward to it.  I've sent in my RSVP.  :D

Letitroll98

• Facilitator
  • Too loud is just right
Wish I could make it, business conflict precludes me from being there.  Have fun guys.

bunky

I have to work a power plant shutdown on the 5th. have fun guys!

dB Cooper

Pics would be nice

HAL

• Industry Contributor
My picture from today.

The GT Audioworks GTA-2.5's and Gary's horn speakers.

wje2

Today was a very good event. Lots of great gear, music, conversation, etc. Thanks to Gary and his wife for graciously hosting this fine event.