Website question

aln

Website question
« on: 30 Jun 2016, 12:06 pm »
Went to the website to view the different models of speakers and I could not find them.  I saw design briefs and discussions of 7 inch woofers, but the models for sale were missing.  A very strange design since you are selling speakers.  Did I miss something?

John Casler

Re: Website question
« Reply #1 on: 30 Jun 2016, 04:30 pm »
Went to the website to view the different models of speakers and I could not find them.  I saw design briefs and discussions of 7 inch woofers, but the models for sale were missing.  A very strange design since you are selling speakers.  Did I miss something?

Hi Aln,

EVOKE is brand new.  We just started placing speakers with customers a few weeks ago, through our Founder's Circle Program.

Currently we offer the EDDIE Standmount speaker you can see HERE in the Gallery.

In the near future we will be offering additional models.  It is our intention to have a BookShelf, a Center Channel Speaker, a FloorStander, and at least one Subwoofer.

We will post progress towards these models as we get closer to offering them.
« Last Edit: 30 Jun 2016, 07:12 pm by John Casler »

aln

« Reply #2 on: 30 Jun 2016, 07:21 pm »
Good luck in the future.  I had seen pics on other websites of your forthcoming speakers and wanted to check them out.  Nice looking stand mount!

John Casler

« Reply #3 on: 1 Jul 2016, 05:15 am »
Good luck in the future.  I had seen pics on other websites of your forthcoming speakers and wanted to check them out.  Nice looking stand mount!

Thanks, and we think it sounds pretty good too.  If your around So CA contact me to hear them.