Posting to "Trading Post"

dodgealum

Posting to "Trading Post"
« on: 30 Oct 2017, 03:40 pm »
Can someone explain to me how I would post equipment for sale on the "Trading Post"?. I must be an idiot--I've played around on the site for 15 minutes and cannot for the life of me figure out how this is done. Can someone give me a step-by-step? Pretend you are coaching your grandmother on how to send a text.....:)

Thanks!

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Posting to "Trading Post"
« Reply #1 on: 30 Oct 2017, 03:55 pm »
Hi,
As you can see here>
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?board=109.0
There is 5 sub circles in the Trading Circle:
Amplification
Source Components
Speakers
Hone Theater
Accessories

If its a speaker for sale you must start a topic here>
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?board=104.0
Dont forget price and currency, after the sale sont remove price or the text ad.
There is a bump policy you can read here:
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=454.0
Good luck with the sale.

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #2 on: 31 Oct 2017, 06:29 am »
Something tells me you've become every bit as gobsmacked in LOVE as me and CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE to get a pair of Apollos inside your home.  8)

I still have to pinch myself every few days just to be sure I'm not delirious.

Michael

A_shah

« Reply #3 on: 31 Oct 2017, 07:32 am »
Something tells me you've become every bit as gobsmacked in LOVE as me and CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE to get a pair of Apollos inside your home.  8)

I still have to pinch myself every few days just to be sure I'm not delirious.

Michael

Micheal ,
Don't know if you have heard Kef Blades ? there are some GR8 Kef Blades 2 available the same price range as the Apollo , have you had a chance to match them with the D-S KT-88 ? don't forget to write a short review on those  :P , My DS-2 upgraded comes back this Wednesday Nov. 1 will put up inside Gut  pictures of both the original a the upgraded unit !
Asghar

mresseguie

• SW1X DAC+ D Sachs 300b + Daedalus Apollos = Heaven
« Reply #4 on: 31 Oct 2017, 05:21 pm »
Hi, Ashgar.

I've heard the Blades on two occasions. I don't recall what they were powered by, but I do recall that I knew within 30 seconds that I wasn't interested - both times. I've heard the LS50s three times, and I still cannot understand why people are so excited by them.  :scratch: My ears....It's all so subjective. I really love my Apollos.

My D Sachs Kootenay 120 has not yet arrived. I expect to receive it just a couple days before I fly to Taiwan, so I won't know how it sounds with my Apollos.

Michael

A_shah

« Reply #5 on: 1 Nov 2017, 03:52 am »

Hi, Ashgar.

I've heard the Blades on two occasions. I don't recall what they were powered by, but I do recall that I knew within 30 seconds that I wasn't interested - both times. I've heard the LS50s three times, and I still cannot understand why people are so excited by them.  :scratch: My ears....It's all so subjective. I really love my Apollos.

My D Sachs Kootenay 120 has not yet arrived. I expect to receive it just a couple days before I fly to Taiwan, so I won't know how it sounds with my Apollos.

Michael

Micheal,
You know what !   I did extensive listening for two days in row  at a Dealer in Mountain View , CA.( same dealer who sold a whole system to Francis Ford Coppola )  didn't  do much for me either but I do like to LS 50 both the passive and the Active ones are really a treat to listen to in near field situation, I guess i will definitely look at the Daedalus, may have to visit Ferndale,  time permitting and getting an appointment from Lou   
My passive LS 50 are now downstairs doing home theatre duties , the active ones are on my Desktop home office systems