SOLD: Soliloquy 5.0 monitors in rosewood finish, $350

timind

• permanent vacation
For sale: An excellent pair of Soliloquy 5.0 monitors in dark rosewood finish. I've owned these speakers for nearly 10 years now but they have been hiding in the closet for a while and it's time they found a new home. If sale is local, matching stands can also be purchased.

There are numerous reviews online through a simple google search, all of them exceptionally positive and all of them rave about the stands. Since I bought these speakers I have owned quite a few monitor speakers but have always gone beack to these when it was time to chose which to sell. Silverline, Dynaudio, Revel, and PSB are just some of the names but none had the natural tone the 5.0s have.

The pics show the condition which is good for their age. All drivers look good and function perfectly.The grills are pretty much perfect as they have rarely been on the speakers. There are a few nicks and scratches on the cabinets, but nothing too offensive. The speakers look great from a few feet away.

Local sale much preferred as I don't have the original boxes and the stands are filled. For local buyer, you can come listen to the speakers if you'd like. Or, I can meet for pickup within 100 miles.

I will ship the speakers if needed, but not the stands. I'll procure adequate boxes at my cost. Buyer pays for shipping via UPS ground insured.
Asking price for speakers is $350. If local, we can discuss the stands. I live on the northwest side of Indianapolis.

Lots more pics, some detailing scratches. If interested, contact me and I'll email as many as you like.
« Last Edit: 22 Sep 2014, 12:07 pm by timind »