Amplifiers

Osirir

Re: Amplifiers
« Reply #20 on: 16 Apr 2016, 05:22 pm »
I was the one who bought the 4800a from 'Mr wise TOmmy' the only thing that was done to the Amp was pushing the white fuse on the back of the Amp, please note how the red color went off the switch on the back because all the time I had to resect the switch on wise Tommy command. Beside the color on the switch everything else is the way the Amp was shipped to me. It took mr Tommy close to 2 month to resolve the issue by sending me another Amp witch is not even close to the sherry 4800A Amp. I will post some picture so you could be the judge.

kedoades

« Reply #21 on: 16 Apr 2016, 07:22 pm »
  Osirir,  your post is a little confusing.  Didn't you post that you were happy with the 48v Marachinos and now you are slamming Tommy again?  Not sure what to believe

Shear Bliss VMPS

« Reply #22 on: 16 Apr 2016, 10:24 pm »
Ditto here, Tommy has been nothing but totally stellar with two problems I had, (Both my fault I should add) and took care of both. I snapped a binding post off with pliers using my left hand ..... long story short after rotary cuff surgery wanting to change speaker cables, the other was a loose falling speaker wire that sparked out taking the entire Right channel out. Tommys response was at the time ... glad it didn't take your Right speaker out ..... nothing but utmost total class from the man!!

Not sure what Mr. Os problems are regarding his way newer Cherry amp ... was Tommy supposed to install a new protection button or what, and I am sure the insides have been upgraded as well from his 4800A to Cherry version. Maybe when Mr. O calms down a bit his rant will resemble some sense, because as of now he is the first whiner I have read on this entire DAC site!!

jseipp

« Reply #23 on: 16 Apr 2016, 11:17 pm »
I've also received an immediate response from Tommy and resolution to an issue on my end, with no questions asked and with no charge.  I have never received better service.

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
« Reply #24 on: 17 Apr 2016, 04:19 am »
Thanks for the compliments, guys.  We stand by our products and service.

-Tommy O