Is this a new review?

mfsoa

Is this a new review?
« on: 24 Apr 2012, 10:25 pm »
I thought I had read them all but I just came across this one. I don't see a date on it and I don't recall reading this before, unless I am super brain-farting ...  :scratch:

IMO the reviewer does a very good job of describing the sound of the Cherry JR.

Having owned a JR and now a Plus, and living with the Cherry Mono Ultras for 2 months, I know that each step up gets you more performance.  The fact that this review is of the (relatively) cheap JR says a lot.

Good job, Tommy.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2S-NQ5SKWvdNWY1OGRiNWUtM2E2OS00MzRjLTgxNjYtYmVjNDZjYjdjZjQ2/edit?authkey=CKud7_4J

PSB Guy

Re: Is this a new review?
« Reply #1 on: 24 Apr 2012, 10:58 pm »
That review is from issue 57, September 2010.

Cornelis

Delacroix

« Reply #2 on: 25 Apr 2012, 02:14 am »
Thanks, that was my review for Affordable Audio a couple of years back -- not sure why the AA PDF lacked dates but you can see the mag's header in the PDF.  And as I told Tommy, I'd happily review the Monos for HiFi'Zine anytime! 

best, Patrick

Cheeseboy

« Reply #3 on: 29 May 2012, 05:48 pm »
Hey I bought the reveiw sample when it came back from the Affordable Audio reveiwer.  Hey thats you.  I couldn't be happier with my Cherry.  It controls my line source speakers with authority like no other amp I've had in the chain.  You were spot on in your evaluation.

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
« Reply #4 on: 30 May 2012, 03:19 am »
Thanks, that was my review for Affordable Audio a couple of years back -- not sure why the AA PDF lacked dates but you can see the mag's header in the PDF.  And as I told Tommy, I'd happily review the Monos for HiFi'Zine anytime! 

best, Patrick

Patrick,

We'd like to take you up on that!  We have a pair of Black Cherry ULTRA MONOs available.  Please send a personal message so we can get set up....  Thanks.  :)

-Tommy O

Delacroix

« Reply #5 on: 1 Jun 2012, 12:54 am »
Tommy -- pm sent.  'Cheeseboy', glad the amp found a happy owner; sweet piece.

Best

P.