FS: Bolder Modded Squeezebox Touch with Bolder PSU and Nitro cable ($750).

boynamedsue

Squeezebox Touch with Bolder Digital and Analog Mods
Bolder Linear Power Supply
Nitro Power Connecting Cable
Great working condition. No problems with unit.

$750 plus shipping CONUS and paypal fee.

Purchased in 2014 from the following audiogon post:

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/media-servers-squeezebox-touch-designers-equipment-with-bolder-linear-power-supply-reduced-2013-12-04-computer-audio-48179-south-rockwood-mi?show_listing=true

This unit is the ACTUAL unit that Bolder used for demonstrations at audio shows across the Nation.

The Squeezebox Touch, which was originally manufactured by Logitech and then was highly modified by Bolder. The modifications include both the digital and analog outputs. And yes, it comes with the Squeezebox remote control.

Also included with the Squeezebox Touch is the Boulder designed Linear power supply.

Read the Bolder description below:
"We replace the noisy, switching power supply with a large, linear power supply. It is housed in the same case we use for our Ultimate PS. It uses a LARGE E-core power transformer. There is a total of over 60,000 uF of Nichicon Muse filter and reservoir capacitors used. Sonicap Gen2 and BlackGates are also involved. A discreet, full wave bridge is used to rectify the AC current. The power supply is fully regulated."
In addition, I will include the Bolder high end Nitro power connecting cable.

What a great sounding combo unit, I swear I have not heard anything better. You will be highly impressed.

I also have the original packing and instruction manual.

Please add 3% for Paypal fees.