Thumb drive help......jumpy

mcallister

Thumb drive help......jumpy
« on: 9 Apr 2017, 04:56 pm »
Hello,

I have recently got into some hi-Rez downloads and have been trying to put them on a thumb drive and playback through an oppo bop-95.

I'm using wav files. For some reason after I add an album too the drive and try and play back I'll select a song and it will jump through all of the songs and then play just one of them randomly. I noticed there it copies all songs onto the drive twice. When I use the drive on the computer to add music it shows that each song is only on there once.

Any idea on what may be happening?

Phil A

Re: Thumb drive help......jumpy
« Reply #1 on: 9 Apr 2017, 05:19 pm »
Try another thumb drive?  Anything stand out here? - http://wiki.oppodigital.com/index.php?title=BDP-93_Media_Files_FAQ

The BDP-93 has the same functionality

mcallister

« Reply #2 on: 9 Apr 2017, 07:18 pm »
Thanks Phil, I've tried two thumb drives and it's the same thing on both. Nothing jumped out from the Oppo link you provided.

I am using a Mac maybe I'll try transferring the files on my PC, not sure if that would make a difference or not.

Phil A

« Reply #3 on: 9 Apr 2017, 08:24 pm »
Call Oppo.  Their service is great and they may have an idea.  I've used hard drives with both a BDP-93 I have and also recovered a hard drive and helped someone with a BDP-95 with no issues.

I.Greyhound Fan