Customer Service, et al

axlerod

Customer Service, et al
« on: 8 Jan 2008, 04:34 pm »
Folks,

I just bought a pair of Song Tower QWT speakers. For those new to Salk Speakers, I'm shairing the note I sent to Jim.

"Jim,

Thank you so much for the custom build of the Salk Song Tower QWT speakers. They sound wonderful. We've spent days going though our music, and we keep dropping our jaws at what the Song Towers render from the music.

I would also be remiss not to mention all the other aspects of this deal that made it a pleasure, from the excellent communications to the awesome packing, from the honesty to the fine detail of the documentation. Your customer service is exemplary.

Everything was A+. Again, thanks, and all the best.

Harvey Axlerod
     Williamsville, NY"

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
Re: Customer Service, et al
« Reply #1 on: 8 Jan 2008, 05:22 pm »
 :drool:

Used to live in Orchard Park, NY.

You are probably the only one in Erie County with a set of transmission lines designed by Dan Murphy and built by Jim Salk  :thumb:

Let us know how much better they get as they break in. Tranmission line and open baffle loudspeakers are cool.

Best,
Anand.

DMurphy

• Industry Participant
    • SalkSound
« Reply #2 on: 8 Jan 2008, 06:28 pm »
Yup--that's my evil twin brother Dan.  Runs a Bose dealership in Elmira. 

martyo

« Reply #3 on: 8 Jan 2008, 07:41 pm »
Yup--that's my evil twin brother Dan.  Runs a Bose dealership in Elmira. 

:jester:   :lol:   :icon_lol:

KevinK

« Reply #4 on: 9 Jan 2008, 01:03 pm »
Folks,

I just bought a pair of Song Tower QWT speakers. For those new to Salk Speakers, I'm shairing the note I sent to Jim.

"Jim,

Thank you so much for the custom build of the Salk Song Tower QWT speakers. They sound wonderful. We've spent days going though our music, and we keep dropping our jaws at what the Song Towers render from the music.

I would also be remiss not to mention all the other aspects of this deal that made it a pleasure, from the excellent communications to the awesome packing, from the honesty to the fine detail of the documentation. Your customer service is exemplary.

Everything was A+. Again, thanks, and all the best.

Harvey Axlerod
     Williamsville, NY"

I am also a recent customer of Jim's.  Totally agree with your comments.  The ST's sound fantastic, and Jim's service was top notch.  Perfection.

Kevin K
Fort Wayne, IN

MickyR

« Reply #5 on: 9 Jan 2008, 11:33 pm »
Yes, same here.  Great customer service and infinite patience demonstrated by answering my many noob questions.

axlerod

« Reply #6 on: 10 Jan 2008, 03:06 am »
Acrtually, my wife and I auditioned them at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest in Denver. If anyone in WNY wants a cheaper (local)audition, contact me. Harvey

poseidonsvoice

• Science is not a democracy - Earl Geddes
    • 2 channel/7 channel setup
« Reply #7 on: 10 Jan 2008, 03:10 pm »
Harvey, you have mail.

Anand.