May the next 5 be just as great.

jhrlrd

Re: 5 Years!
« Reply #22 on: 13 Mar 2018, 09:28 pm »
Zinergy?... how bout Zenergy

beowulf

« Reply #23 on: 14 Mar 2018, 06:24 am »
Congrats Dave!  Seems like it was almost yesterday when I was bugging you with all those questions about cables ... oh wait maybe it was yesterday!

JK... ;D

jonbee

« Reply #24 on: 14 Mar 2018, 02:32 pm »
Congrats, Dave. You've been a real benefit to audiophiles.
I've been using a D3 and D4 in my main systems for probably 3 years now, and after using >100 cable models I've never even thought about changing them. They are the real deal!

DaveC113

• Facilitator
  • ZenWaveAudio.com
« Reply #25 on: 14 Mar 2018, 03:00 pm »
Thanks everyone!  :thumb:

After doing many things and starting over many times ZenWave Audio will be what I put my effort into going forward... I've owned an organic gourmet mushroom farm and also wildcrafted Porcini mushrooms, I've owned a welding and auto shop that did custom work on 4x4s, I got my engineering degree and worked for Vestas Wind Turbines, I consulted on custom engineering solutions for certain industries... All great experiences that I'm happy are over.  :lol:   During all this I've always enjoyed listening to music and experimenting with my stereo. It's been one constant through it all.

Wind Chaser

« Reply #26 on: 14 Mar 2018, 03:58 pm »
Only 5 years? Seems longer than that.

I've owned an organic gourmet mushroom farm and also wildcrafted Porcini mushrooms, I've owned a welding and auto shop that did custom work on 4x4s, I got my engineering degree and worked for Vestas Wind Turbines, I consulted on custom engineering solutions for certain industries... All great experiences that I'm happy are over.  :lol: 

Boy that's pretty diverse. Speaking with you over the phone last week I got the impression you're still fairly young. Now I'm thinking you must be at least 50!  :lol: