For Sale Ayon CD5s

gammajo

For Sale Ayon CD5s
« on: 10 Dec 2017, 11:42 pm »
$4,200 sale price. Original Owner, no smoking. The Ayon CD5s - combines excellent transport and DAC with top level Class A preamp with analogue volume control. This 40 pound billet aluminum unit with very high quality caps tube rectified power supply and 6H30 output tubes, produces liquid, highly nuanced and dynamic music, without the need for separate DAC and preamp and the attending power cords and interconnects. I personally have felt it is better, as in more like real music, than the top line units of other manufacturers. I am trading up in the same line to the Ayon CD 35SE ($12,500) or the CD 35HF ($22,000) to keep the same sound which I love, and the simplicity of the one box design.
The unit is ready for all computer audio via asynchronous USB and other inputs. There are ample analogue inputs for your phono or DVD player etc. All parts can be bypassed so you can use your own DAC or Preamp if so desired. Tube rolling possible.  The CD5s retailed for $12,500 and has just been retubed and inspected by USA Tube Audio.  Perfect mechanically
Many stellar reviews by Absolute Sound, Positive Feedback and https://www.dagogo.com/ayon-audio-cd-5s-cd-player-review/

« Last Edit: 22 Dec 2017, 09:29 pm by gammajo »

gammajo

Re: For Sale Ayon CD5s
« Reply #1 on: 19 Dec 2017, 02:32 am »
My beloved Ayon CD5s is still available. Also I have very rare Russian Reflector 1979 tunes that mate excectionally well with the unit, taking it to another level of finesse. All  offers will be carefully considered

gammajo

Re: For Sale Ayon CD5s
« Reply #2 on: 22 Dec 2017, 09:28 pm »
Lowered price to $4,200 - great for Christmas!