FS: *price drop to $350 pr.* Meadowlark Kestrel Hot Rods, very good condition

Alwayswantmore

Hi, I'm offering my late Dad's Meadowlark Kestrel Hot Rods. Real cherry wood veneer. These are one-owner, non-smoking environment, in very good condition. New price: $350/pair. Buyer pays shipping (I have the original boxes). Search this Circle to see others selling for considerably more money.

Respected speaker with a transmission line cabinet and sloped baffle, that is phase coherent and time aligned.

Rated 8/10 due to age and minor (difficult to see) scuffs on the cherry veneer. Includes original: Manual, spikes, plus original boxes w/ packaging.

Set up in a room these speakers look and sound excellent. The grills, which are stretched and "wedged" into grooves, look excellent. Tops are about perfect. One side of one cabinet has a small ding - see photo. And if you look carefully in the right light you will find some minor scuffs on the wood (surface -not scratches).

POSTED LARGE PHOTOS TO AN EXTERNAL WEBSITE - HERE'S THE LINK. IF YOU WANT MORE PHOTOS, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS VIA A PM. LINK -->

https://backlinedance.weebly.com/new-page.html

Buyer pays Paypal and shipping. I live near Charlotte, NC. Thanks!

« Last Edit: 9 Jan 2018, 02:35 pm by Alwayswantmore »

Alwayswantmore

POSTED LARGE PHOTOS TO AN EXTERNAL WEBSITE - HERE'S THE LINK. IF YOU WANT MORE PHOTOS, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS VIA A PM. LINK -->

https://backlinedance.weebly.com/new-page.html
« Last Edit: 12 Dec 2017, 01:48 pm by Alwayswantmore »

Alwayswantmore

Price drop to $350/pair. Thank you!

Alwayswantmore

...yesterday's price drop brought in some PMs :) Thanks for the interest. Shipping speakers is expensive, but I'm hoping the low price and good condition make these a good value for someone looking for performance at a reasonable price. For those who may not know, Google Kestrel Hot Rods and you'll see they are known for good value, and very good imaging.

Here's info to calculate shipping costs...
- I'm below Charlotte NC, in Fort Mill, SC. 29707
- Each speaker in the shipping box is 43 pounds. Dimensions for a single box are 12.5" x 13.5" x 40.75

Regards, Kent

syzygy

Tremendous deal - these are excellent speakers.

Alwayswantmore

Sale Pending, thank you!!!! Good deal yes, especially if you can save on shipping  :duh: Sale Pending, thank you!!!!

kramertc

Did the sale go through?  I'm local, btw.

Alwayswantmore

Did the sale go through?  I'm local, btw.
We meet Sunday to finalize. Once the sale is complete I'll mark this post as such. Thank you for your interest. K