Salk speakers just ordered :)

Nocturne79

Salk speakers just ordered :)
« on: 14 Jul 2015, 01:17 pm »
Hey everyone,  I just thought I would post that I just placed an order with Jim for a pair of song surrounds I and song center for my movie setup.  Someday I will upgrade the surrounds to songtowers but as I live in a small space the surrounds made the best sense. 
I have been wanting to have some salk speakers for a few years now and finally took the plunge after I heard the pair they had at the newport show.

One thing dealing with Jim has just been flat out awesome.  He was very patient with my questions and very helpful in helping me decide which way to go.

Once I get them I will try to remember to post some photos of them. 

ernest787

Re: Salk speakers just ordered :)
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jul 2015, 01:30 pm »
Congrats!!!! You won't be disappointed. 

ArthurDent

• Don't Panic / Mostly Harmless
« Reply #2 on: 14 Jul 2015, 01:37 pm »
Congratulations, and Welcome to the Salk Family. I think you'll find the Is & center do very well all around. I use them for my living room TV (HT) setup. So what finish did you choose ?

Enjoy, as I'm sure you will.  :thumb:

Nocturne79

« Reply #3 on: 14 Jul 2015, 02:00 pm »
Congratulations, and Welcome to the Salk Family. I think you'll find the Is & center do very well all around. I use them for my living room TV (HT) setup. So what finish did you choose ?

Enjoy, as I'm sure you will.  :thumb:

I went with a zebra horizontal with the balck dye option,  I saw one salk owner pick this finish and I have been drooling to get speakers in that finish...:)

audiocrazy

« Reply #4 on: 14 Jul 2015, 10:15 pm »
Congrats. I know the feeling when I ordered my pair of Song Towers. I was so excited and they truly are great speakers in their price range.
Salk speakers are very addictive and they keep u awake at night. :wink: