Response Audio and whats happening

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Response Audio and whats happening
« on: 8 Sep 2019, 03:25 pm »
Its been a while but i have been checking in here from time to time.  See there are a lot of new names/members. . So I guess this is a re-introduction.
I hope this post is allowed. If not please delete.

Over the past few years a lot has changed both personally and with the companies. Just wanted to let everyone know that Response Audio is os here but has scaled down on its Musica Bella products and moved to bigger ventures..
We are still offering some exceptional custom built preamps and buffers as that has been our main focus for almost 20 years.

Purity Audio Design also has a couple new products being released that are unlike any product on the market. You will see these release later this winter.

The BiG NEWS :
The reason for scaling back with Musica Bella is due to the fact tbat I am now working with Raven Audio. I am now responsible for the redesign and assembly of all their Elite Series products.

Again if this post is out of line, please let me know.
We are simply looking to get reacquainted with all the friends we have made here on AC over the years.

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Re: Response Audio and whats happening
« Reply #1 on: 8 Sep 2019, 04:01 pm »
Welcome back Bill, we glad to know these fresh news.

Toob_Boob

« Reply #2 on: 8 Sep 2019, 06:18 pm »
Hello Bill, I texted you about my Musica Bella LeAnna Import preamp but I got no response. What's the best way to reach you? Thx.............Arthur

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #3 on: 8 Sep 2019, 06:41 pm »
Sorry Arthur. It would be much easier to email me with a phone number and best time frame to call. I am finishing up my last couple months at my full time job and then will be back to full time audio.

Nick77

« Reply #4 on: 8 Sep 2019, 08:25 pm »
Welcome back Bill, Im still enjoying my LeAnna tube preamp.  :thumb:

Curious as to any upgrades that might be available, but you might be too busy for that? Maybe I will shoot you a PM.
« Last Edit: 9 Sep 2019, 08:59 am by Nick77 »

SlushPuppy

« Reply #5 on: 9 Sep 2019, 12:18 am »
Awesome news! I'm all about simplicity these days, so I'll be following the development of the next generation integrateds!

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Consulting -
« Reply #6 on: 9 Sep 2019, 03:06 pm »
  Bill, Raven should be proud to have you on board. Good luck in your new position.

charles

Norman Tracy

« Reply #7 on: 9 Sep 2019, 03:34 pm »
Congratulations Bill, I admit I am a little jealous :green: that you get to work with and for Dave Thomson and his team at Raven Audio.

Over the past few years I have watched Dave Thomson helm Raven Audio through good times and trying times and it was great at this year's LSAF to learn their long term business plan has achieved the next phase. Looking at and listening to Raven's products including the new speaker and cable lines its tempting to conclude those are their strengths. Yes they are a necessary ingredient but too many high end audio companies are run by starry eyed optimists who believe the world will beat a path to their doors. Dave Thomson is a businessman with a plan and the tenacity to make it happen.

P.S. Looks like Bill's new avatar is my dream amp the Raven Spirit 300b MkII. These sounded so fine in the Volti Audio room at LSAF 2019.

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
    • Musica Bella Audio
« Reply #8 on: 9 Sep 2019, 03:50 pm »
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. It feels good heading back into audio design full time.

Norman - Dave is a great visionary and with the rest of the Raven team, everything is running smooth. As you know they have already released their Avian Series amplifiers, cables and some speakers.

Next up will be the new Reflection mk3 with several new features including, Lundahl transformers, balanced inputs and preamp outputs. Also in the works right now is the Silouette MK3 preamp that is now fully balanced.

I'm homered to be part of the Raven team. This has been in the works now for a couple years and now it official.