FS: JBL 5732 3-Way High Power ScreenArray (one pair)

mjbuoni

*** SOLD ***

I purchased these speakers from the original owner a few months ago, who purchased these new just a couple of years ago. The original owner is an employee for JBL, and used them in his home as I had intended to do.  Unfortunately they are too big for my home theater, since they get in the way of the projector screen even pushed all the way out to my side walls, and just need more space to breathe than my room allows.

Physical condition is excellent with the only flaw I could find is some light scratches where the horn sits on top of the bass modules. Function is perfect, and sound is about as dynamic and nuanced as I've heard, and measures extremely low distortion at even the loudest volume levels I can listen to comfortably. Soundstaging is spectacular, and these do a great job anchoring the front stage of a home theater without a center channel. If you have the space for these bad boys, you won't be disappointed.  They are intended to be used in high-end professional theaters.

These speakers include some of JBL's best sounding drivers: 2226HPL woofers, 2169H midrange drivers, and 2452H-SL compression drivers.  These are active speakers, so they require an external crossover and separate amplifiers.  Consider that the price of all the drivers alone are more than I am asking for these complete speakers.

I have the original boxes, packaging, and two freight pallets for safe shipping to anywhere in the CONUS. Approximate cost is around $500 from west to east coast via Roadrunner, but I will charge only the actual shipping costs and cap it at $500. Please contact me if you have questions or want an exact shipping quote.  Local pickup is welcome and preferred!

Asking $2995 + shipping, and located in Seattle, WA area.  I have extensive and perfect feedback on Audiogon, US Audio Mart, and Ebay, and am happy to share my info with potential buyers.  Be assured that if you purchase, these speakers will arrive as shown with no issues or problems whatsoever, and in the unlikely event of shipping damage or whatever, I'll take care of it for you.

« Last Edit: 31 Oct 2017, 07:13 pm by mjbuoni »