Headphone and HT. Enthusiast looking for ifi iusb 3 micro

atsq

Hi all,
I'm a headphone and home theatre enthusiast who trades a fair bit on headfi and eBay.
For headphones, I use a modded Sennheiser hd800 and a MrSpeakers ether flow. I currently use a regen for my hd800 setup and I've been hunting for a second hand ifi iusb 3 micro so I can compare with the regen. A listing here for the ifi iusb 3 caught my eye so here I am. :D
Curious how long this "probationary" period is for.
Anyway without being any more long winded, other equipment I have are jh13 pro fp ciem, a 5.2 system and a 7.2 system made up exclusively of Boston acoustics vs series speakers and two svs sb12 nsd as well as two bnw pv1d subs.

I'm atsq17 on headfi and I've tried a lot of headphones and related equipment. Feel free to ask me about them if you want (not sure if I can receive pm so if you can't just post here in reply I guess).

Cheers.

Ps: I'm normally way more long-winded but I typed all this at 4am local time on my phone in bed with insomnia.

Blackmore

Re: Headphone and HT. Enthusiast looking for ifi iusb 3 micro
« Reply #1 on: 23 Jun 2017, 12:11 am »
Hi and welcome to Audio Circle. You can access all the site features after posting three times.

Phil A

« Reply #2 on: 23 Jun 2017, 12:11 am »
Welcome to AC!

JerryM

• Where's The Bar?
« Reply #3 on: 23 Jun 2017, 01:21 am »
Make sure to check out AC's iFi Circle while your getting used to the new digs: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?board=161
Welcome to AudioCircle, atsq.  :beer:

atsq

« Reply #4 on: 23 Jun 2017, 03:18 am »
Thanks guys! :)

Will definitely check out the Ifi Circle when I become part of the "owners club" :D

I remember reading an extensive discussion here about Gustard X20 here not too long ago.