Klaus, Are You Going To Rocky Mountain Audio Fest?

woodsyi

• Volunteer
  • Always Look on the Bright Side of Life!
Re: Klaus, Are You Going To Rocky Mountain Audio Fest?
« Reply #20 on: 24 Oct 2017, 10:45 pm »
Sure, 

You can't get Klaus and Lou talk politics though.  8)

Oh, and one more person has to drive.

Scottdazzle

« Reply #21 on: 24 Oct 2017, 10:49 pm »
Klaus & Lou can say whatever they like... unless you want to the one to try to stop them! 

Uber!!!

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #22 on: 25 Oct 2017, 03:12 am »
Perfect,  but I did find one in Rockville Center   http://www.sanremorvc.com/dinner-menu

That should save us shitloads of driving......

Either way,  I'm ready

woodsyi

• Volunteer
« Reply #23 on: 25 Oct 2017, 12:09 pm »
Perfect,  but I did find one in Rockville Center   http://www.sanremorvc.com/dinner-menu

That should save us shitloads of driving......

Either way,  I'm ready

Rockville Center is in Long Island; we will be in Rockville, MD.  It would take more than any kind of driving.  Maybe when Musk finishes his hyper loop.... :lol:
« Last Edit: 25 Oct 2017, 02:24 pm by woodsyi »

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #24 on: 25 Oct 2017, 08:33 pm »

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #25 on: 26 Oct 2017, 12:02 am »
you know,  this is nuts,  driving 1 1/2 hrs total just because Papa wants Osso Bucco.....I'm ok with Indian, or any other food as well...thanks for considering my wishes here,  but ultimately, having a nice and fun group together is much,  much more important than having a certain dish....and keeping it local to the hotel makes much more sense for people to join in...so....Rim,  your call dude.....

woodsyi

• Volunteer
« Reply #26 on: 26 Oct 2017, 12:53 pm »
you know,  this is nuts,  driving 1 1/2 hrs total just because Papa wants Osso Bucco.....I'm ok with Indian, or any other food as well...thanks for considering my wishes here,  but ultimately, having a nice and fun group together is much,  much more important than having a certain dish....and keeping it local to the hotel makes much more sense for people to join in...so....Rim,  your call dude.....

It's only a 30 min drive at that time.  Filomena has really good classic Italian food.  They may still have Halloween decorations up which would be a treat in itself.   Plus, you get to see Georgetown, one of DC's night out destinations, on a Friday night.  Also, Scott is using Uber.  We may just join them in a UberXL or splurge on a UberSUV and not worry about finding parking, which can be a PITA.

Here is an excerpt from Wiki:

On March 26, 1993, President Bill Clinton welcomed German Chancellor Helmut Kohl to the White House. In a conversation between the two leaders during a photo opportunity in the Oval Office, Kohl stated: “Every time I come here [U.S.], I usually arrive in the evening, so I go to the Filomena.” The Chancellor continued to say, “Perhaps when I come back, we could do it the two of us, because you seem to like that cuisine too, don’t you?” “Yes I do” President Clinton responded. “Too much.”[1] On January 31, 1994, President Clinton and Chancellor Kohl conducted a working lunch at Filomena Ristorante. They discussed developments in Russia, Central Europe, the Middle East, as well as decisions made at a recent NATO summit[2] Both leaders met again for dinner at the restaurant on June 3, 1997.[3] Helmut Kohl has been a regular visitor since the restaurant opened in 1983.[4]