Sold

mca

Sold
« on: 29 Sep 2016, 10:45 pm »
I have a pair of the earlier Dehavilland Aries-845 tube amplifiers. The guy I bought them from had Kara upgrade the internals to her later model Aries 845-G amplifiers at a cost of $2000. I love these amps and the only reason I am selling is because I got a killer deal on a pair of her later model amps. They have operated flawlessly for me and are in great shape except for a small chunk of wood taken out of one of the side rails.

The last price listed in 2007 for the 845-G amps is $8595 and I would imagine they would cost a lost more now if she were still making them. I need this pair gone and so I am asking a super low price of only $2000 for them. What's the catch? I hope to sell them locally as I don't trust the boxes they came in and really don't feel like boxing these heavy monsters up again. I live just outside of Seattle, WA in Kirkland.

If you live near by and are interested, I would be willing to haul them over to let you demo them in your system. I can also send you pictures if you want to see them.

« Last Edit: 3 Oct 2016, 02:20 am by mca »

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Pictures wont hurt :drool:

mca

Up and running this morning  :D

mca

Too much stuff!

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • To whom more was given more will be required.
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
Nice amp, thanks MCA.