Anyone have the HT-3 in Black?

Mags

« on: 6 Oct 2005, 08:20 pm »
Wondering if there were any photos of the HT-3 in piano black. That would probably be the best fit with my room (at the request of the wife).

jermmd

Re: Anyone have the HT-3 in Black?
« Reply #1 on: 6 Oct 2005, 11:05 pm »
Quote from: Mags
Wondering if there were any photos of the HT-3 in piano black. That would probably be the best fit with my room (at the request of the wife).

My new speakers should be done by October 15th. They will have piano black baffle on a Japanese Tamo Ash HT3 stained dark grey-almpstr black.  I will post pictures when they arrive. I can't wait. I ordered the speakers 3 months ago. :o

Bingenito

« Reply #2 on: 7 Oct 2005, 12:36 am »
I have black baffles and they look great but a full speaker in black gloss would be a pain in the butt to keep clean with dust and figure prints.

Gordy

Re: Anyone have the HT-3 in Black?
« Reply #3 on: 7 Oct 2005, 04:43 am »
Quote from: jermmd
Quote from: Mags

My new speakers should be done by October 15th. They will have piano black baffle on a Japanese Tamo Ash HT3 stained dark grey-almpstr black.  I will post pictures when they arrive. I can't wait. I ordered the speakers 3 months ago. :o

Those must be the speakers Jim was telling us about at RMAF!  He was explaining how beautifully the wood grain showed through the dye  8)   Can't wait to see your pic's Joe!!!

jermmd

« Reply #4 on: 7 Oct 2005, 05:10 am »
Gordy,

I like the sound of that.  Thanks.