SOLD SOLD EQX 2.6 DSP Processor/Pre-Amp/Electronic Crossover/Room Correction/DAC

Mister Pig

• "when pigs fly"
    • Affordable Audio/Positive Feedback Online writer
This is a studio grade piece of equipment, far better than a Mini DSP or Behringer piece. But heck it sold for $3500 new, it was always a serious piece of equipment.
This unit gives you a 2 way electronic crossover with additional stereo sub out settings. So it's basically a true 3 way electronic crossover. Has room measurement and correction capabilities. I have the calibrated mic for it. It is a pre-amp, and the remote allows you volume control as well as access to all other settings. There is an internal DAC, but it is not a USB input configuration. You can perform time alignment functions, and even measure speakers and calculate crossover points. XLR and RCA inputs and outputs.

This is a serious piece of gear. Have the full installer and owner manual for it. It will have a bit of a learning curve to use it. So its not something you will work through in 15 minutes.

Condition is excellent, no dings scratches or rubs. I have two remotes for it, one is perfect and unused. The other has typical wear from use. Do have the factory box.

If you want a quality DSP at a reasonable price, this is it!!!

MSRP $3500
Sell $700 + shipping costs and Paypal % if used.

Great Review To tell you about it. http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/deqx/deqx.html

« Last Edit: 7 Dec 2016, 04:09 pm by Mister Pig »

roscoeiii

Hi John,

Can't tell from the pics, but does this unit have digital outputs too?

I'm a big DEQX fan. Good luck to a great seller!

mcallister

I'm interested but have a couple questions I hope you can answer. I've been looking for a dsp like the minidsp but I want XLR ins and outs. Does this unit have the ability for 2 XLR inputs and 4 XLR outputs to time align 4 subwoofers placed separately in a home theater room?

Does this unit have 4 XLR outputs I could use for 4 different subs? (Sorry it looks like the unit has 6 XLR outs but are labeled something I can't read in the pictures)

Also I need a HPF that can go down to 10Hz do you know if this unit is capable of setting a HPF that low? I know many only go down to 20Hz.

Thanked!