MG Audio Design Planus AG2 Silever Intrconnects - New With Warranty

secretriches

• Industry Participant
I’m selling one BRAND NEW pair of statement quality MG Audio Design Planus AG2 Silver Interconnects. These are 1 meter in length and have locking RCA connectors on both ends. These cables are new and I’m a dealer for MG Audio Design so they will come with a new one-year warranty. I’ll provide an invoice for proof of your purchase date when I ship the cables.

I originally purchased two pair of these cables (one for my own use and one for inventory for resale). I sold the pair that I was using and its now time to let go of these fine brand new cables that have been sitting here in my inventory, unused.

If I was keeping my unbalanced audio system (just sold the components), there would be no way that I would let go of the interconnects. However, I’ve just completely re-vamped my personal system and am now using a balanced DAC direct to a pair of active pro audio monitors. I’m simplifying my audio system. Yes, it’s a step down in sound quality but its also time to focus on other things for awhile.     

I’ve never heard an interconnect improve the detail and sound quality in my system as the AG2 silver interconnects have. They are simply amazing. Once you connect these to your system, you’ll understand immediately the truth in my observation. Detail is superb and there’s absolutely no glare that you get with cheaper silver cable. These cables have a unique ribbon geometry and are very flexible and easy to position anywhere in an audio rack. You’ll be amazed at how flexible they are and also how well built.     

These cables sell for $1,600 new and I will be glad to let them go below my dealer cost at $999 to make a quick sale. I only ask that you pay for actual shipping cost and PayPal fee if you use PayPal.     

If you have a high quality audio system, you’ll immediately benefit from the MG Audio Design AG2 Silver interconnects. I can’t think of another upgrade that you could add in this price range that will provide the huge increase in sound quality that these cables provide. It’s like purchasing an expensive amplifier upgrade or equivalently expensive component for much less money. 

Here’s some info about these cables that I’ve pulled from the MGAudioDesign.com website:

“Along with our introduction of the Planus III AG speaker cable, we have developed a companion interconnect that allows one to experience the full capabilities of that speaker cable. The new interconnect is Planus AG2. Planus AG2 has a revised geometry that allows more of the music to come through unscathed. Planus AG2 takes the music to a whole new level of detail and refinement. Planus AG2 is more detailed while also being smoother. With AG2 you will not experience the nasty peaks or sheens normally associated with silver. Instead you will hear greater detail with a smoother presentation. The interconnects remove another layer of haze allowing you to hear more clearly into the performance.”     

My website is located at: aumacoustics.com. If you’re interested in these cables, send me a PM (or use the contact form on my website) and I will be glad to provide you with my email or phone number to complete the transaction. The cables are boxed and ready to ship once payment has been received.     

Thanks in advance for checking out my ad, 
Richard Becker
Aum Acoustics
Aumacoustics.com

Read more at http://app.audiogon.com/listings/interconnects-mg-audio-design-planus-ag2-silver-interconnects-mg-audio-design-planus-ag2-1-meter-ic-2014-10-19-cables#fphz4BrxSKVpprMD.99