Eye Candy! LIO PHOTOSHOOT pics are here...

macrojack

• Restricted
Re: Eye Candy! LIO PHOTOSHOOT pics are here...
« Reply #20 on: 19 Feb 2015, 07:14 pm »
Congratulations, Vinnie. I'm fighting temptation here. It really appears to me that you have planted your flag on top of the heap.
I anticipate LIO becoming a huge game changer. Who isn't sick of buying and selling gear? Who isn't sick of trying to make some kind of sense of all the interconnect/speaker cable/ power cord claims and gimmicks? Isn't it the next logical step for those of us who have seen the value of an integrated amp? And the modular design would appear to offer immunity against bi-annual obsolescence.
I haven't even decided to buy one and I'm already preoccupied with color choice.

Vinnie R.

« Reply #21 on: 19 Feb 2015, 10:37 pm »
Congratulations, Vinnie. I'm fighting temptation here. It really appears to me that you have planted your flag on top of the heap.
I anticipate LIO becoming a huge game changer. Who isn't sick of buying and selling gear? Who isn't sick of trying to make some kind of sense of all the interconnect/speaker cable/ power cord claims and gimmicks? Isn't it the next logical step for those of us who have seen the value of an integrated amp? And the modular design would appear to offer immunity against bi-annual obsolescence.
I haven't even decided to buy one and I'm already preoccupied with color choice.

Thanks, macrojack!

Down the road, I hope to offer a few other variations of colors (just to make choosing even more difficult!  :green:)

Vinnie

macrojack

• Restricted
« Reply #22 on: 19 Feb 2015, 10:52 pm »
Thanks, macrojack!

Down the road, I hope to offer a few other variations of colors (just to make choosing even more difficult!  :green:)

Vinnie

Great news. I'm holding out for Kelly Green.

gregfisk

• Restricted
  • Us alone in the universe? sure is a waste of SPACE
« Reply #23 on: 20 Feb 2015, 12:04 am »
Great news. I'm holding out for Kelly Green.

I was hoping for cotton candy pink with little white dots, solid dark pink for the knobs for sure :thumb:

OzarkTom

« Reply #24 on: 20 Feb 2015, 12:32 am »
I will take psychedelic. Groovy Man!

Vinnie R.

« Reply #25 on: 20 Feb 2015, 12:33 am »
I was hoping for cotton candy pink with little white dots, solid dark pink for the knobs for sure :thumb:

Start designing!  Maybe some "serpentine green" and some "chic aubergine" ?  :green:

SlushPuppy

« Reply #26 on: 20 Feb 2015, 01:29 am »

+1  :thumb: