SOLD

dfish

SOLD
« on: 4 Oct 2017, 02:49 pm »
For Sale is a VPI Avenger turntable with upgrades. VPI upgrades include Avenger Motor (upgrade from the Prime motor), VPI Reference Feet with pucks, 12" 3D Reference arm with carbon wrap, 12" arm base VTA tower, HRX pulley, and 3 belts. HRX center weight included. I do have the Periphery Ring but am selling that separately if interested. I am the original owner, purchased brand new from Reference Analog, a VPI authorized dealer. It was purchased less than a year ago, but has only been used for a few months. I've sold off my system to pay for medical and living expenses and sadly, this is the last to go. I was holding onto it with the hopes of keeping it, but cannot.  Only been used a few months and has light wear.  Minor blemishes just normal use and would rate it as excellent.   This is truly the last turntable you'll need due to its flexibility (accommodating up to 3 tonearms of any kind) and overall reference performance.

Buyer pays actual shipping and 3% paypal if not doing friends/family option. This ships in two separate boxes (the Avenger Platter is packaged separately). I am willing to drive and meet to save on Shipping if you would like. I'm in Pennsylvania, but could maybe meet in the DC, Virgina, Maryland area. Buy with confidence - please check my positive feedback.

I have all the original packing and boxes, azimuth bar, cartridge weight gauge scale, VPI allen wrenches, manual, etc. Feel free to ask with any questions. You can call Reference Analog if you want to verify my purchase. I can also text you a video of the Avenger playing if you are interested. I also have an unused MINT LP Protractor for cartridge alignment ordered specifically for the Avenger and 12" 3D arm setup. I can throw that in with the table if interested.   You can also contact me through the US Audiomart listing: http://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649377371-vpi-avenger-with-reference-upgrades/

Retail Price is: $14,500  Price: $8750

« Last Edit: 13 Nov 2017, 01:06 am by dfish »

dfish

Price is now lowered to $8,700

dfish

Price is now lowered to $8,500

dfish

bump

dfish

Price is now lowered to $8,400  Will ship for a flat rate insured for $200.   It ships in 2 VPI boxes (Avenger Platter in separate box).

tonyptony

PM sent.