**SOLD**Synergistic Research Powercell 6SE with Element Tungsten Power Cord

neilwill

Liquidating my entire system because I need the cash.  These cables and power conditioner have a reputation that precede them and for good reason.

SR Powercell 6SE w/Element Tungsten Power Cord (5ft)
What can I say.  This doesn't act like a normal power conditioner because it's not.  You have to read about the technology on SR website.  What it does do is allow your system to have all the dynamics and energy that it was missing out on because of degraded energy from the wall.  It comes with the superb Element Tungsten power cord which turns your sound stage into a 3D holograph.  Comes in original box with upgraded MPC and bullets.  It is the latest version and is like new.  It sells for $2800 new. My asking price is $1850 shipped.

Here is what 6moons has to say about it in their review of the 10 outlet version:
The Powercell 10 liberates the music from dynamic restrictions and makes possible effortless flow, vitality and speed with extraordinary control. It certainly eliminates any dynamic hindrances or spatial flattening that I could ever associate with power conditioners. The conditioner removes any hint of AC-related grunge, haze or blurring and unmasks the full harmonic complexity and richness of the music. It can facilitate a soundstage that affords the listener a 3-dimensional, musical immersion that is riveting. The Powercell seems to raise the performance level of every active component in the system, which in turn delivers an even longer list of sonic improvements. At $4000 the Powercell 10* represents a serious investment by any standard but considering its transformative sonic capabilities and the musical experience provided, the price tag seems very fair. Hats off to Synergistic Research for what may be their most impressive product to date.

See my other ads:
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=123887.0

« Last Edit: 1 May 2014, 10:08 pm by neilwill »

neilwill

Re: FS: Synergistic Research Cables & Powercell 6SE
« Reply #1 on: 3 Mar 2014, 02:26 pm »
The Powercell 6SE with Element Tungsten Power Cord is still available.  Everything Else is Sold.

neilwill

neilwill

Bump.  Still available.

neilwill

Price Reduced to $1850 Shipped!!