Various Speakers for sale in MA (Klipsch, Carver, Legacy Audio)

esprits4s

I am reducing my collection of speakers.  The following are for sale:

Sold:  Klipsch KG 5.5:  These are in the midst of a restoration that I didn't finish.  They have been stripped and lightly sanded.  My intention was to re-stain them.  Mechanically, they are in great shape and sound fantastic.  Price = $150

Sold:  Klipsch Forte:  These are also in excellent functional shape; however, they show significant signs of wear with damage to the veneer.  The passive radiator dust caps have also been pushed in.  Again, these sound fantastic, but need work cosmetically.  Price = $375

Carver Amazings:  These are in very nice shape and sound fantastic.  These are the original with the 60" ribbon upgrade.  Price - $700

Legacy Audio Classics:  These are in very nice shape with some minor cosmetic blemishes.  Price = $1000

Polk SDA-2A:  These are in decent shape with some wear evident.  Also, the passive radiator pads have some bubbling (this is purely cosmetic).  Price = $150  (this also includes a DIY SDA cable.

Polk SDA-1A:  These are in very nice shape.  However the speaker grill material could stand to be replaced.  Price = $350

These speakers are all available for pickup in Millville, MA 01529.
« Last Edit: 1 Sep 2015, 08:04 pm by esprits4s »

esprits4s

The Klipsch Forte and KG 5.5's have been sold and are no longer available.