XTZ Room Analyzer acoustic measurement package was $299.99 now $239.99

Nyal Mellor

• Industry Participant
  • Founder - Acoustic Frontiers.
    • Acoustic Frontiers
Hi all, a special deal for AC folks.

The brilliant XTZ Room Analyzer is a hardware and software acoustic measurement package in a box.

Functionality includes:

• High resolution frequency response analyzer, operating from 16Hz-300Hz shows peaks and dips due to room modes and speaker boundary interference.
  • 2D waterfall / cumulative spectral decay (CSD) / sonogram plot clearly shows modal resonances and how sound pressure level decays with time.
  • Proprietary algorithm automatically identifies major room modes and automatically calculates parametric EQ filters to nullify them. Add the Q, center frequency and gain to your favorite room correction processor to banish those modal resonances forever!
  • Parametric EQ simulator allows you to model the effect of up to 9 bands of parametric EQ on the frequency response and waterfall measurements.
  • Unique 'Stimulus EQ' mode allows you to measure the system through the parametric EQs you have selected.
  • 32 band Real Time audio Analyzer (RTA) allows for real time monitoring of frequency response whilst adjusting speaker/listener positions, EQ, subwoofer crossover or other system controls.
  • Full range 20Hz-20kHz acoustic analyzer enables measurement of loudspeaker performance and identification of faulty drivers.
  • 6 band RT60 measurement.
  • Automatic identification of loudspeaker / microphone distance allows rapid setting of distance / time delay settings in a home theater processor.

Normally its $299.99 but I'm offering it for $239.99 and will ship to US and CA. Also FREE after sales support via e-mail and phone is available to help you understand what all the acoustic measurements do and how to use the software.

More at: www.acousticfrontiers.com/XTZ-Room-Analyzer.html

Thanks! Nyal / Acoustic Frontiers LLC

Nyal Mellor

• Industry Participant
  • Founder - Acoustic Frontiers.
    • Acoustic Frontiers
Still a couple (3) left at this price!

cliffy

Just ordered one.

Thanks for the reminder!

gooberdude

I took advantage of the sale & bought the xtz a few weeks back, but hadn't had a chance to use it until recently.  Its a breeze!  Srsly, all the hard work has been done & taking measurements is extremely straightforward & fast.

To take it to a whole 'nother level, today Nyal called me...out of the clear blue...to see how the product was working.  Who does that??

I owe him a call back & really appreciate the effort.

This is my 1st attempt at measuring a stereo & a room.  Easy to recommend the xtz to a beginner who wants zero hassle.

Nyal, can you explain a bit about how your system knows how far the microphone is from the speaker?  I have noticed the distance on the screen changes as I take the '3 measurements' but just read about that feature in the sales info listed above in the thread.

Doc77

interesting product, but just to clarify this is just measurement software correct?  It doesn't actually apply EQ, or does it?

wilsynet

Can I use the measurements taken using this package for input into something like Fabfilter and PureMusic?