Communication from Response Audio

Bill Baker

• Industry Participant
  • Purity Audio Design -Custom Design and Manufacturi
    • Musica Bella Audio
Communication from Response Audio
« on: 14 Jun 2010, 02:31 pm »
Wanted to apalogize for the eratic communication the past couple months. I have been spending more time in hospitals than at work it seems. With grandma having some tough times leading up to her last hospital visit and unexpectingly passing away two weeks ago, grandpa and two other family members have been in and out of the hospital since then.

Trying to keep up with emails and AC on a cell phone has not been easy. (posting this from a cell phone now). I wanted to let everyone know I am not avoiding them rather trying to stay caught up on day to day communications.

The nurses won't let me use the laptops outside of every room. Something about needing it for patient information :scratch: 

casarman

Re: Communication from Response Audio
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jun 2010, 04:17 pm »
Don´t worry, just put all the weigth on the Lord´s shoulders.
Blessings!
Armando

bunky

« Reply #2 on: 15 Jun 2010, 10:11 pm »
Hey Bill, no apology is needed.for four years straight my father would be shuttled back and fourth from the hospital to rehabilitation in a nursing facility for six months out of the year, every day after work along with my daughter Courtney i would go to visit my dad and i had very little time for anything else. my father was a very patriotic guy and he came home just over a year ago on a weekend for one last time with hospice and he lasted for three days when finally his suffering ended on Flag Day. nothing in this world is more important than family so do what you need to do and dont worry about it.thanks....WCW III

Niteshade

• Tubes: Audio's glow plug. Get turbocharged!
    • Niteshade Audio
« Reply #3 on: 15 Jun 2010, 11:18 pm »
You're doing fine! People understand.

In fact, you're doing GREAT! Sometimes when stuff happens you don't hear anything from people. That's not the case with you.