60% off Cable Bundle Bonanza!

virtue

• Facilitator
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
60% off Cable Bundle Bonanza!
« on: 28 Jul 2016, 04:56 am »
​Guys,

Jason and I were catching up the other day and he told me that Camie needs some new Manolo Blahniks.

So I suggested running a sale - but not just any sale.  A head-banging, no brainer, buy now before he changes his mind sale.  This thing is loaded for elephant.

And here's what we came up with...

https://store.virtueaudio.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=VRTU-JULY16-450CABLEBUNDLE

You're going to get over $1,000 worth of cables for $450 shipped in the USA.  That puts this bundle within range of your nephew's surround sound rig.  But of course the bundle has all the "good stuff" (not 100% true... he's running low on Nirvana speaker cable so it includes Quadraphonic).

4M pair Quadraphonic fronts
2M single Quadraphonic center
​8M pair Quadraphonic surrounds
​1M pair of Nirvana interconnects
​2M Speed Freak usb
​1M Speed Freak coax
​5M sub cable

There it is.  Check it out. And tell us how much you love Jason's work.

* The last time we ran anything close to this was the "Melissa" sale... which was not actually only for the "Melissa" platform... it was for the girl, who did marry me after getting out of debt.  Maybe this isn't for Blahniks but I assure you it's a good cause.

Jason T

• Industry Participant
  • Enjoying the music
    • custom cables
Re: 60% off Cable Bundle Bonanza!
« Reply #1 on: 28 Jul 2016, 05:30 am »
No she isn't getting shoes..... Lol
Its much more important than shoes!

Guys you can make changes to the cable lengths, trade out a cable for more length on another cable or whatever you want let's get creative.
 I've got different lengths put together and ready to go.
The pre assembled stuff is the quadraphonic speaker cables at 4M and 8M the sub cables I have 5M and 8M all the other cables I assemble so if you want custom lengths let me know. These prices are unbeatable!

Jason T

• Industry Participant
  • Enjoying the music
    • custom cables
« Reply #2 on: 28 Jul 2016, 05:32 am »

AmpDesigner333

• Industry Participant
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
« Reply #3 on: 28 Jul 2016, 05:04 pm »
Jason makes great cables!  We've heard an improvement when using them (XLRs) to connect the DAC DAC to Stereo Maraschino (STM) amps.  High quality stuff well below the price of comparable mass market offerings.  I suggest you give Jason's cables a try!   Made in USA.

-Tommy O

virtue

• Facilitator
  • Making audio lovers audiophiles
    • Virtue Audio
« Reply #4 on: 14 Aug 2016, 05:39 am »
Tommy,

Thanks man!  Tell us about the new DAC gear?  What's hot, what's coming?

Seth