Some H-frame resonance measurements

FlorianO

• My system
Re: Some H-frame resonance measurements
« Reply #20 on: 8 Apr 2007, 08:55 pm »
Sounds like a deal to me :) !

I can almost see it: "Honey, I gotta buy me a pair of Feastrex drivers -- yeah, that's 'high fly stuff' -- for a grant a piece, ship them to Costa Rica and then we get to go there and collect them ! Whaddayamean  'what's the point ?' -- we get a free cab ride !!. And btw, pack light. We gotta carry those 3 ft / 70 pounds-a-piece speakers with us..."

Oh, the joy of having an understanding, sleep deprived nursing wife.

:green:

JohninCR

« Reply #21 on: 8 Apr 2007, 09:40 pm »
OK, forget bringing the A126's.  I meant free baffles for the Feastrex's, but I'll throw in a ride from the airport too.  I just want to hear if they're as good as they look.    New baby....maybe it needs to be a business trip.  Look at some investment properties and at least a portion of the cost can be tax deductible (fully if you do it right).

The Feastrex's may be a drop in fit for these baffles with a rework of the magnet mountL

Bob in St. Louis

• Volunteer
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
« Reply #22 on: 9 Apr 2007, 06:31 pm »
This disease has progressed to the point that speakers have even become a storage problem. :green:
I hear that shipping cost from Costa Rica to St. Louis is pretty resonable these days. I could store 'em for ya' John!  aa

:lol:

Bob