SOLD: Tekton Lore Speakers in Walnut

gelajoy

SOLD: Tekton Lore Speakers in Walnut
« on: 25 Apr 2017, 10:13 pm »
I have for sale an excellent pair of Tekton Design Lore speakers in walnut (a several hundred dollar upcharge.) The speakers sound great and have no mechanical issues. However, there are two small flaws on one speaker. I tried photographing the dings on the top corners. The photos make the dings appear worse than they are.

The Lore was awarded the Product of the Year by Positive Feedback. Reviewer Steve Lefkowicz noted that "...After a year of daily use, I still maintain that the Tekton Design Lore is the best $1000 pair of speakers I've ever heard. Over the past couple of months, driving them with the extraordinary ModWright KWI200 integrated amp left me with the realization that I have to go back about thirty years to my time with the large Acoustat Monitors ($3200 in the late 1970s) to think of a speaker that I enjoyed as much day after day. These are dynamic, exciting, powerful with stunning bass response and a high frequency ability to match. Rated at 98dB, they can be used with amps from less than five watts to as many watts as you want to give them. Whatever power you go with, they play music like nobody's business."

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue64/awards.htm

Mr. Lefkowicz' full review can be found here:

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue60/tekton.htm

I'm asking SOLD or best offer, plus shipping. The MRSP for the Lores are $1,200. The speakers come with their original shipping boxes as well as floor spikes. I accept PayPal but the buyer is responsible for paying their fees. I also accept USPS money orders. I will only ship within the USA.

I have great feedback on Ebay as Gelajoy (1000+ rating at 100%.)

« Last Edit: 28 Apr 2017, 05:18 pm by gelajoy »

Ictwoody

• Art Director. Artist. Kansan.
Re: FS: Tekton Lore Speakers in Walnut
« Reply #1 on: 26 Apr 2017, 03:32 pm »
Location?

- Woody

gelajoy

Re: FS: Tekton Lore Speakers in Walnut
« Reply #2 on: 27 Apr 2017, 08:00 pm »
Austin, Texas  78731