Standard Off-Ramp Vs Audiophilleo 2

Duckman

Standard Off-Ramp Vs Audiophilleo 2
« on: 22 Sep 2011, 03:55 am »
Deciding between these two units and looking for comparative opinions. I'm not likely to upgrade the Off-Ramp in the future, so I wonder if the Standard unit beats the Audiophilleo 2.

Cheers,

Dave

audioengr

Re: Standard Off-Ramp Vs Audiophilleo 2
« Reply #1 on: 22 Sep 2011, 04:51 am »
Deciding between these two units and looking for comparative opinions. I'm not likely to upgrade the Off-Ramp in the future, so I wonder if the Standard unit beats the Audiophilleo 2.

Cheers,

Dave

I only have feedback from customers that have the Off-Ramp 4 with Turboclock.  They say the Off-Ramp 4 is better.

I am offering a show special on it, valid until Oct. 16.

$1499 for Off-Ramp 4 with Turboclock and free $300 USB Hynes Regulator option.  This is the best configuration, most live-sounding.

This is with money order or cashiers check only.  Shipping is $35 so total is $1534.00

Steve N.

Audioexcels

« Reply #2 on: 22 Feb 2012, 03:06 pm »

Cheers,

Dave

A person that recently sold an AP2 said his Off-Ramp 3 was far better and I know Steve says the Off-Ramp 4 is far better than the OR3.

bhobba

« Reply #3 on: 23 Feb 2012, 03:09 am »
I have compared the Turboclock version many times to the Audiophellio - the Off-Ramp clobbers it.  My advice always is if money is an issue and you simply can't afford the Off-Ramp then OK - the choice has been made for you and I can for certain say the Audiophellio does sound good.  Otherwise get the Off-Ramp.

Thanks
Bill