Triode Wire Labs in a 3rd room @ CAF, August 28-30

Triode Pete

Triode Wire Labs in a 3rd room @ CAF, August 28-30
« on: 17 Aug 2015, 07:49 pm »
Greg Roberts at Volti Audio has decided to participate in the Capital AudioFest at the end of this month and Triode Wire Labs is pleased & proud to have the entire TWL Loom with Greg's Volti Vittora's! Please stop by Room 401 for a musical treat!

Cheers,
Pete

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
Re: Triode Wire Labs in a 3rd room @ CAF, August 28-30
« Reply #1 on: 17 Aug 2015, 07:59 pm »
Great to see.  Greg speakers are spectacular.  Not to mention the TWL contribution!!!

Wish I could be there in more than just spirit.

arthurs

« Reply #2 on: 17 Aug 2015, 08:20 pm »
I'll see you there Pete?  Who is Greg using to drive the Volti?

Triode Pete

« Reply #3 on: 18 Aug 2015, 12:11 am »
I'll see you there Pete?  Who is Greg using to drive the Volti?

I believe Greg will trying to mate his Vittora's with McIntosh gear... should be a blast!

arthurs

« Reply #4 on: 18 Aug 2015, 12:59 am »
That will be fun!  See you there!

Triode Pete

« Reply #5 on: 18 Aug 2015, 01:06 pm »
Great to see.  Greg speakers are spectacular.  Not to mention the TWL contribution!!!

Wish I could be there in more than just spirit.

Hey Dave,
You & Gayle should visit the DC area... Lot of history there!

If only in Spirit, your products will be in all three rooms! We'll miss you!

Cheers,
Pete

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #6 on: 18 Aug 2015, 05:35 pm »
I know.  Being a history buff makes me want to go there, but I'm afraid I might catch the unknown malady that causes testicular shrinkage if I stay too long.

:lol:

DTB300

« Reply #7 on: 18 Aug 2015, 07:34 pm »
Pretty soon they will have to rename the Hotel to "Triode Wire Labs" - LOL.

Good to see more coming and I always like to hear Volti Audio speakers....

Triode Pete

Re: Triode Wire Labs in a 4th room @ CAF, August 28-30
« Reply #8 on: 26 Aug 2015, 03:09 pm »
Pretty soon they will have to rename the Hotel to "Triode Wire Labs" - LOL.

Good to see more coming and I always like to hear Volti Audio speakers....

Well, Triode Wire Labs will be in a 4th room now... Please visit us in Emia's Room 421, with Dave Slagle & company, featuring TWL power cables... Dave always brings his artisan-made components with a great sound...

While your on the 4th floor, the TWL cable loom will be in the Volti Audio Room 401 with the super dynamic Vittora speaker system!

... and then head to Room 405 in the Triode Wire Labs / Sound Insight room for some Pass Labs, Coincident, Esoteric, BG Radia & SI servo subwoofers musical enjoyment, again with my TWL full cable loom...

...and as a reminder, don't forget to come by to Room 315 to hear the great BorderPatrol gear & Living Voice speakers with my entire TWL cable loom. Come thirsty since we'll have plenty of libations on hand with TWL Can Koozies to keep your hands dry & your beverage cold!

Since AudioCircle will be shut down during Capital AudioFest, please head to DC for some great listening!
Should be a grand, ole' time!

Cheers,
Pete

mix4fix

• Volunteer
  • I reject your music, and substitute my own.
« Reply #9 on: 26 Aug 2015, 03:17 pm »
Is Rollo going to be there?

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
Re: Triode Wire Labs in a 4th room @ CAF, August 28-30
« Reply #10 on: 26 Aug 2015, 04:12 pm »
Well, Triode Wire Labs will be in a 4th room now... Please visit us in Emia's Room 421, with Dave Slagle & company, featuring TWL power cables... Dave always brings his artisan-made components with a great sound...

While your on the 4th floor, the TWL cable loom will be in the Volti Audio Room 401 with the super dynamic Vittora speaker system!

... and then head to Room 405 in the Triode Wire Labs / Sound Insight room for some Pass Labs, Coincident, Esoteric, BG Radia & SI servo subwoofers musical enjoyment, again with my TWL full cable loom...

...and as a reminder, don't forget to come by to Room 315 to hear the great BorderPatrol gear & Living Voice speakers with my entire TWL cable loom. Come thirsty since we'll have plenty of libations on hand with TWL Can Koozies to keep your hands dry & your beverage cold!

Since AudioCircle will be shut down during Capital AudioFest, please head to DC for some great listening!
Should be a grand, ole' time!

Cheers,
Pete
Have a grand, ole' time for sure, Peter.  Maybe next year for me.  Give my best to Gary!   :thumb:

Triode Pete

« Reply #11 on: 26 Aug 2015, 05:09 pm »
Thanks, Brother Dave!

I should also note that several of your PI Audio UberBUSSes will be used in three of the four rooms! It's nice to clean-up that nasty hotel power!

Cheers,
Pete

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #12 on: 26 Aug 2015, 05:42 pm »
Thanks, Brother Dave!

I should also note that several of your PI Audio UberBUSSes will be used in three of the four rooms! It's nice to clean-up that nasty hotel power!

Cheers,
Pete
Thanks, Pete.   :thumb: