Sold: New Sound Anchor Monitor Stands!

Kwebb

Sold: New Sound Anchor Monitor Stands!
« on: 3 Aug 2015, 02:11 am »

Sold: Pair of Sound Anchor Monitor Stands, 24” tall, 9.5” wide, by 13.0” deep, As New.  Bought these stands last month to use with a new pair of monitor speakers that I decided not to keep.  They are the best speaker stands made bar none.  They work on the proven principle of micro-mechanical stabilization and internal acoustic sound and energy cancellation.  The stands are made from heavy gauge steel channel and are designed for acoustic dampening and extreme mechanical rigidity.  They are filled with heavy mass dampening material that is specifically design to dampen and neutralize the natural frequency of each stand.  They hold speakers dead nuts stable and add no internal sound wave ringing or resonance.  These stands can make ordinary speakers produce highly defined and focused sound stage images.  I paid $845 for them new directly from Sound Anchor.  They weigh in at 60 lbs. each.  I have the original shipping crates and shipping costs is approximately $125 to ship the pair from coast to coast.  I live in Carlsbad California, 92009.  A local transaction without shipping is a real bonus.  Buyer to split pay pal and shipping costs with seller 50%/50%.

Kyle

« Last Edit: 15 Aug 2015, 02:25 pm by Kwebb »

Kwebb

Re: FS: New Sound Anchor Monitor Stands $475.
« Reply #1 on: 10 Aug 2015, 01:44 am »
Bump

Kwebb

Re: FS: New Sound Anchor Monitor Stands $400.
« Reply #2 on: 13 Aug 2015, 08:40 pm »
bump

Goosepond

• Virna!
Re: FS: New Sound Anchor Monitor Stands $400.
« Reply #3 on: 14 Aug 2015, 12:03 am »
PM sent.

Gene