What music do you like best on your ACI's

Eric

« on: 3 Sep 2004, 07:52 pm »
I am curious as to what music you enjoy most on your ACI's. As I though about this it was hard for me because my jags do so much well. however, If I had to choose, I would probably say my favorite is classical. The jags themselves image wonderfully and throw a wide and deep soundstage. The LFM's add the muscle needed for some of the bigger scores. having said all that I also love listening to jazz, rock..........

Dave918

« Reply #1 on: 4 Sep 2004, 03:01 pm »
Roots, Americana, folk and blues primarily for me and my Emeralds.

Dave

Virgil

Re: What music do you like best on your ACI's
« Reply #2 on: 4 Sep 2004, 05:35 pm »
I listen to just about everything.  I've got a pretty extensive collection of punk, classic rock, classical, big on early blues [Howlin' Wolf, Muddy Waters], jazz, country and reggae.  I just go through 'stages'.

Lately I've been going through a Rory Gallagher, Hendrix and Grateful Dead stage.  Source limitations excepted, it all sounds excellent through my 25th Anniv Sapphires.

Virgil

Re: What music do you like best on your ACI's
« Reply #3 on: 4 Sep 2004, 05:36 pm »
Quote from: Virgil
I listen to just about everything.  I've got a pretty extensive collection of punk, classic rock, classical, big on early blues [Howlin' Wolf, Muddy Waters], jazz, country and reggae.  I just go through 'stages'.

Lately I've been going through a Rory Gallagher, Hendrix and Grateful Dead stage.  Source limitations accepted, it all sounds excellent through my 25th Anniv Sapphires.