FS: Tamron AF70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2 Telephoto Lens for SONY or Minolta

bside123

For Sale: Very lightly used Tamron AF70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2 Telephoto Lens for SONY or Minolta. This lens was bought new in Germany less than 2 years ago from an authorized dealer in Bochum. The lens comes with all the Original Accessories: Lens, Front Cap, Rear Cap, Bayonet Mount Lens Hood and Original Box with Open Warranty Papers. A 5-year Warranty was offered on this lens when bought in Germany. I bought this lens new, overseas for quite a savings, and I am willing to pass it on. The lens has No Blemishes, No Issues, No Fungus, No Dust, No Scratches and Functions As New! As many of you have seen, I've gotten some great shots with this lens. Works perfect with Sony's in-body stabalization. Sony and/or Minolta shooters should consider this low cost, telephoto alternative. Any imperfections in the photos are only from light reflections or finger prints and are not on the lens. Ask any questions. You can buy with confidence, as I am a trusted and active AudioCircle Member.

AudioCircle Price: $89.00 INCLUDES Shipping to CONUS

bside123

This nice lens is still available!