VMPS Speakers For Sale...!

Stimpy

Re: VMPS Speakers For Sale...!
« Reply #840 on: 17 Aug 2017, 12:46 am »
vmps Veritone Minimium Phase Speakers QSO 626  -  (Columbia, Missouri)  $200 OB or $400 BIN

http://www.ebay.com/itm/vmps-Veritone-Minimium-Phase-Speakers-QSO-626-/272823041577?hash=item3f85853e29:g:DbIAAOSwcEtZjh0a

"Vintage vmps pair of loudspeakers. Very rare qso 626 with soft dome tweeter. Built by Brian Cheney himself. Great imaging and terrific bass for a bookshelf speaker. These are very hard to find speakers. They sound fantastic. Would be great for a collector of rare vintage home audio or any audio enthusiast. The cosmetic foam around the tweeters is crumbling from age but it would be a very cheap repair."

« Last Edit: 29 Aug 2017, 12:42 am by Stimpy »

Stimpy

« Reply #841 on: 17 Aug 2017, 12:51 am »
*PAIR* VMPS 10" 8 Ohm Woofers *Freshly Refoamed, Excellent*  -  (Oakland, California)  $79.00 BIN

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAIR-VMPS-10-8-Ohm-Woofers-Freshly-Refoamed-Excellent-/222608738963?epid=1118655958&hash=item33d483ca93:g:q1IAAOSwxXBZeso9

"*PAIR* VMPS 10" 8 Ohm Woofers *Freshly Refoamed, Excellent*

Description:

Excellent working condition.  Freshly refoamed

Shipping:

Will pack carefully and ship within 24 hours of completed payment."

Stimpy

« Reply #842 on: 21 Aug 2017, 01:17 am »
VMPS RMX  -  (Milpitas, CA)  $5100.00

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/full-range-vmps-rm-x-2017-08-19-speakers

"PICTURES IN AD"

"Pair of VMPS RM/X Elixer speakers.  17 Pair made. Bought from Brian Cheney himself (live near El Sobrante, CA) Has all the upgrades, TRT caps, silver wire, etc. If you are here you know what these are.
If not, see: http://pointillistic.com/vmps-audio/RMX.htm   
Take it from there. These are near mint, been in my home since purchase. These cost close to $15K new.  They are heavy. Pickup in San Francisco Bay Area available--I could deliver in same area for a fee.  Otherwise, crating and shipping these are on the buyer.
I have retired, and moving out of state to a smaller house, downsizing.  These are glorious, the best ribbons I have heard in 30 years of concentrating on planars.  Drove them with Ampzilla 2000 in accordance with said article above.  Works a treat, but you can drive them with what you will.
Pictures on request---they look like any pics you can google, nary a scratch on them--they are made with super thick HDF, (see design criteria in above article) 7 coats of lacquer, etc.  Missing are the foam covers for the super tweeters.  Brian said they should be taken off, so he did.

Lowballers will not be replied to. These are worth every farthing of my price and more. Thanks for your interest."

« Last Edit: 21 Aug 2017, 10:48 am by Stimpy »

Stimpy

« Reply #843 on: 22 Aug 2017, 12:11 am »
REPOST  -  The RMX speakers are on eBay too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VMPS-RM-X-ELIXIR-SPEAKERS-/372050383895?hash=item569fee5417:g:v2kAAOSwr6RZmKMA

"Folks we have here a very rare pair of VMPS RM/X speakers "Elixir" designed and built by the great Brian Cheney in El Sobrante, California.  Brian passed away a few years ago.  I bought these from him, I live a short distance away from his shop in the San Francisco Bay Area. They have all the majic upgrades from Brian, the TRT Caps, silver wire, etc.  I paid $15K for these, picked up.

I will use Brian's last marketing write up to describe these, to those not already in the know about VMPS ribbon arrays.  I have been into ribbon planars for 30 years, and these are top shelf by any measure:  For the direct text proceed to his legacy website, which will provide you with a Phd in VMPS; pointillistic dot com/vmps-audio/RMX dot htm. (Ebay makes me write it like this, sorry)

This is what the RM/X does that our other speakers can't:

1. Permit user adjustment of treble angle of incidence in the vertical plane, so that any listening position in a given room is covered ideally. The RM/X utilizes a tweeter pod with a 45 degree downward arc any part of which can be set by the listener for the desired coverage. While the cabinet shape was the long-festering brainchild of industry veteran James Bongiorno, it could not have been built without the specialized equipment and 3 dimensional custom design software of Dorn Dibble in El Sobrante.

2. Eliminate the horizontal diffraction path for mids and trebles. The poor vertical dispersion of long ribbon panels takes care of the interference and lobing in the vertical plane. This feature is the enormous credit of Jim Bongiorno's concept, which took heroic effort to turn into reality.

3. Solve the problem of common room modes. There are sidefiring, bottom firing and front firing woofers on the RM/X which means 3 different bass path lengths into the room, confounding the resonances typically found in rectangular rooms. Even if you listen in a cube you'll be helped.

4. Offer solidity and rigidity like no other enclosure. In order to eliminate horizontal diffraction the front baffle starts out as a 14cm thick billet of MDF, which is cut away by the CNC ball mill on either side to a depth of 10cm, leaving nothing but air on either side of the ribbon array. The tweeter pod is not only directable but uniquely shaped to prevent diffraction. It is elevated completely free of the main cabinet.

The Ribbon Monitor Extreme (fanciful name "Elixir") weigh in at about 170kg each, dimensions are 198H x 32W x 51D cm. The base is wider than the box to prevent tippiness. The 'standard model" is an automotive quality deep gloss black lacquer finish. It takes three days to apply two coats of primer, two of lacquer, and one of clear overgloss with hand sanding inbetween. There is no better finish at any price.

The RM/X is a first VMPS utilizing new highly advanced tweeter, a 1cm wide x 5cm (0.4 x 2") long free-swinging true ribbon with 96dB sensitivity. Moving mass of the tweeter is 13 milligrams, response is -3dB at 40 kHz, and the sound is the sweetest we've heard.

One free-swinging ribbon = 96 dB/W/1m, 100W RMS

Due to its outstanding low frequency response the new tweeter will cross over in the 7 kHz range. Mated to the RM/X's 94 dB midrange section you should get by on 15 W of tube for the mid/treble, plus solid state amplifier for bass.

The approach of RM/X eliminates horizontal diffraction entirely while providing ideal vertical dispersion for tweeters and mids. The FS tweeter is only 1 cm (0.4") wide, which means horizontal dispersion is excellent up to 25kHz. Sweet spot city for any listener, standing, sitting, or laying down! (Unless you're over 195 cm (6.5') tall and walk around constantly, of course).

Specifications   
Bass:   - 30 cm (12") sidefiring WCF Megawoofer bass, 25 cm (10") front WCF midbass, 30 cm (12") Passive Radiator
Mid:   - six rectangular 10 x 20 cm (4 x 8") Neo ribbon, 280 Hz - 6.9 kHz
Treble:   - FST, 6.9kHz - 30kHz
Impedance & Sensitivity:   - 4 Ohm (3.6 min.) 93 dB/1W/1m
Power handling:   - 500 W rms / 4 Ohms, 20 W min.
Frequency response:   - 20 Hz - 25 kHz +0/-3 dB
Dimensions & Weight:   - 186H x 32W x 51D cm, 168 kg (74"H x 12,5"W x 17"D, 370 lbs)
Output levels and distortion:   - max. 1%THD fullrange/1W, max. 115+dB SPL/1m
Finishes:   - automotive 7 layers black lacquer standard

Elixir Story

After last year's Best of CES award ceremony, Jim Bongiorno offers to take us to the best restaurant in LV (as it turned out, Dutch Treat).

Being trapped at a table with James B. is a memorable, frightening experience. Jim really knows how to make friends. "Brian", he yells, "I hate speakers. But yours aren't too bad. So I'm gonna do you a favor. No charge." And he proceeds to sketch on a cocktail napkin three views of a fascinating cabinet design which, of course, is unbuildable. However, in one brilliant stroke the design solves most of the acoustic problems cabinets present. James has had this in his head since he designed the Rectilinear III back in the sixties, his only commercial speaker work.

Trouble is the only way to make the box (if you can call it that) is with hammer and chisel.

Enter Dorn Dibble, a local cabinetmaker and audio enthusiast. I show my sketches of the cocktail napkin and he tells me his new $300,000 CNC lathe can cut the many swoops and curves out of six inch thick material in four passes. Provided I buy a $2000 router bit.

So here we have three guys, one with crazed visions of perfect speakers with no idea how to realize them, me, and Dorn, a 205cm 135kg local audio nut who spends all his time making boxes and buying woodworking gear. Probably the strangest combination since Manny, Moe and Jack.

And I wonder why it takes such a mismatched (not to say deranged) trio to outthink and outbuild the biggest speakermakers on the planet.

CES 2003 Story

The tweeter top swivels 45 degrees down from the floor parallel and the setting is critical to 3mm precision, as we found out. Typical room modes can be defeated by a placing the woofers on the outside and turning the cabinet.

By the 4th day of the floor the sound quality was so good no other speaker I heard at any price came close.

Of the three finalists two came from our booth and were the speakers and electronics of our demo. The 3rd finalist received no votes from the judges. A judge told me that they were placed in considerable difficulty about the trophy, but since our speaker had won last year the award went to Jim's processor, which I demoed many times 2 vs 3 channel for the judges who came to the booth. In any case we were competing against ourselves, not the rest of the exhibitors, and the award represents the sound of the booth, an inextricable combination of processor driving speaker, and speaker playing the output of the processor.

The speakers had very little playing time (3 hrs) before being unpacked in the booth, thus the relatively poor sound on setup day. Sound improved daily until Sunday which visitors who heard will never forget, so stunning was the presentation.

I set up a bypass by using a second very good source (Krell transport, Pass Labs DAC, Bolder IC's, total about $16.000) to drive the unbalanced inputs of the four Ampzillas, which had switchable balanced or unbalanced inputs. The second source was the Philips CD1000 player which I got at Good Guys for $599, connected to the line level inputs of the rebuilt 27year old Thaedra (GAS Thaedra solid state preamplifier), which drove the Trinaual processor, whose left and center and right outputs were connected via XLR cables to the balanced inputs of five Ampzilla 2000's.

As you can see the two channel setup had every advantage but could not approach the magical sound quality of the processor (which alters the L and R signals and derives the center algebraically in the analog domain).

- Brian Cheney

Lightning strikes twice - sort of. Last year, Brian Cheney (of VMPS) won this award for his magnificent RM-40 ribbon loudspeaker. Hopefully in some small part being powered by the mighty Ampzilla2000 amplifiers. Again this year we shared the exhibit space. We had the full Trinaural system up and running. Actually, virtually the entire system was my concept (except the CD players). I had a souped up Thaedra (with new cards-shades of the new upcoming Thaedra2000) driving the Trinaural Processor which in turn drove six Ampzilla2000 amps. This combination drove the new VMPS Elixir loudspeaker which was also my concept design. More on that in a moment. Needless to say, the sound was beyond belief. Never in my career have I ever used "snake oil phrases" but I must say that even I, the ultimate skeptic, was truly blown away. And obviously so were all the judges. The object of audio reproduction is to make the system "disappear" and have just the close to true holographic presentation. In my entire career, I can only remember three occasions where I experienced something close to this. But this was the whole enchilada. I can surely tell you that once you experience the trinaural processor, you will NEVER go back to stereo again.

In my judgment however, the real hero of this endeavor is Brian Cheney. Last year at CES, at one of our dinners, I sketched out a complete set of drawings (on my favorite napkins of course) for this new speaker. I told Brian that THIS is what he should develop for the following year. Not only did he break the bank with this effort, his brilliance has created without any shadow of a doubt, the finest loudspeaker that has ever been created. Brian surely deserves the credit for being the absolute most brilliant loudspeaker designer on the planet. I can just see all the crocodile tears from all the others. BOO HOO. You may have to get in a long line as his entire first production run was sold out. If you want Nirvana folks, three of these ELIXIR loudspeakers in my Trinaural setup will surely send you there.

- James Bongiorno

I have been driving these with Bongiorno's amps, to great effect. He an Cheney were a great duo, saw them together twice at CES back in the day.

I am selling these because I have retired in the last month, and am moving out of California into smaller digs.  I need to seriously downsize.

I can deliver these by Sprinter van in the SFO bay area for a fee, otherwise the buyer can pickup, or if so desired arrange crating and shipping.

No local auditions please, no off ebay offers.  They play perfectly, if you know ribbons, these are the ultimate.

Ask all questions now, no returns.  Thank you for your interest.

On Aug-19-17 at 17:19:14 PDT, seller added the following information:

These are missing the half moon foam pieces over the super tweeters (see the website).  Cheney said they sound best without, so he took them off. I took him at his word.

On Aug-19-17 at 19:53:47 PDT, seller added the following information:

I am listing these for sale in other forums, such as AudioGon and others. Therefore, these can be pulled from sale here on ebay at any time."

VMPS RMX  -  (Milpitas, CA)  $5100.00

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/full-range-vmps-rm-x-2017-08-19-speakers

"PICTURES IN AD"

"Pair of VMPS RM/X Elixer speakers.  17 Pair made. Bought from Brian Cheney himself (live near El Sobrante, CA) Has all the upgrades, TRT caps, silver wire, etc. If you are here you know what these are.
If not, see: http://pointillistic.com/vmps-audio/RMX.htm   
Take it from there. These are near mint, been in my home since purchase. These cost close to $15K new.  They are heavy. Pickup in San Francisco Bay Area available--I could deliver in same area for a fee.  Otherwise, crating and shipping these are on the buyer.
I have retired, and moving out of state to a smaller house, downsizing.  These are glorious, the best ribbons I have heard in 30 years of concentrating on planars.  Drove them with Ampzilla 2000 in accordance with said article above.  Works a treat, but you can drive them with what you will.
Pictures on request---they look like any pics you can google, nary a scratch on them--they are made with super thick HDF, (see design criteria in above article) 7 coats of lacquer, etc.  Missing are the foam covers for the super tweeters.  Brian said they should be taken off, so he did.

Lowballers will not be replied to. These are worth every farthing of my price and more. Thanks for your interest."

AVB

« Reply #844 on: 22 Aug 2017, 10:05 pm »
Gone now, somebody got a great deal.

Stimpy

« Reply #845 on: 29 Aug 2017, 05:12 pm »
VMPS Mini Tower IIa 5-way Speakers Audiophile Speakers very rare  -  (Gainesville, Florida)    $500 BIN - Local Pick Up Only

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VMPS-Mini-Tower-IIa-5-way-Speakers-Audiophile-Speakers-very-rare-/162525264697?hash=item25d742bb39:g:S~8AAOSwPh5ZIyDu&vxp=mtr

" Very nice example of a rare speaker. These are my personal pair and this listing is for pickup in North Central Florida. I am located in Gainesville, Florida but I would consider delivery or meeting halfway. Pictures are the actual speakers taken the day this listing was created. Speaker work perfectly.

VMPS was a loudspeaker manufacturer based out of El Sobrante, CA. Run by Brian Cheney since 1977, Brian passed on in late 2012.

Each speaker contains:

- 5" polypropylene cone isolated midrange
- 10" low-bass driver with 40oz magnet
- 10" high-compliance, mass loaded, downward-firing, slot-loaded passive radiator subwoofer
- Focal Superdome inverted dome tweeters
- 2" Piezo super tweeters driver.
- Two sound control pods (front & rear) used to tune the sound to your environment

These are low distortion, high efficiency speakers that will operate with an amplifier output of only 25RMS/channel (or greater of course). I ran these with a pair of 50 watt solid-state monos.

Speaker dimensions: 39" X 12" X 15". About 75 lbs each."

demich

« Reply #846 on: 11 Sep 2017, 03:13 pm »
I've been searching for a pair of RM30 II for a long while but haven't had any luck. I've enjoyed my RM1's since I got them new (2002 I think) and I'm now putting a second system together with a PrimaLuna Dialogue integrated. I live in the northeast and any help or suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. 

Stimpy

« Reply #847 on: 16 Sep 2017, 10:00 pm »
REPOST & PRICE DROP   -  $199.00

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ele/d/vmps-626r-single-speaker/6407336197.html

VMPS 626R SINGLE Speaker (Center Channel)  -  (Century City)  $229

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ele/d/vmps-single-speaker-center/6216986593.html

"Have a nice VMPS 626R Speaker (single) that could be used as a Center Channel Speaker.

Gloss Black

Incredible dialogue speaker due to the clarity.

The speaker shown on the pedestal IS NOT the speaker for sale, but to show what it looks like on pedestal stands (also available, but not included)."
« Last Edit: 8 Dec 2017, 04:14 pm by Stimpy »

Stimpy

« Reply #848 on: 16 Sep 2017, 10:02 pm »
REPOST & PRICE DROP  -  $549.00  $499.00

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ele/d/vmps-large-ribbon-center/6349869588.html

VMPS Large Ribbon Center Speaker (Center Channel)  - (Century City, CA)  $699

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ele/d/vmps-large-ribbon-center/6264678169.html

"Maybe the BEST Center Channel Speaker available at the price. You will NEVER hear CLEARER Dialogue. Finally you can hear what is being said.

This is the BCSE (Brian Cheney Signature Edition with Macassar Ebony MLS Cabinet, TRT Caps, and other upgrades."
« Last Edit: 5 Nov 2017, 05:35 pm by Stimpy »

Stimpy

« Last Edit: 15 Mar 2018, 09:19 pm by Stimpy »

Stimpy

« Reply #850 on: 16 Sep 2017, 10:10 pm »
REPOST & PRICE DROP  -  $499.00

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ele/d/two-vmps-larger-subwoofers/6291061197.html

Two VMPS LARGER Subwoofers (together or separately)  -  (Century City)  $599

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ele/d/two-vmps-larger-subwoofers/6216957354.html

"I have 2 VMPS LARGER Subwoofers for sale. One is OAK Cabinet and the other BLACK OAK.

OAK also has a 15" ULTRA-Mega Passive Passive Radiator and 12&15" MEGAWoofers - $499
Black OAK has ULTRA-Mega on all 3 drivers - $599"

OldiesButGoodies

« Reply #851 on: 25 Sep 2017, 12:25 am »
RM40s with the TRT cap and silver cable upgrades...  In Pittsburgh,  may be able to deliver close to NY.

IMG_3190 by Jose Sifontes, on Flickr

See on Audiogon:

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/full-range-pair-in-african-ebony-2017-09-17-speakers

John Casler

« Reply #852 on: 25 Sep 2017, 12:37 am »
RM40s with the TRT cap and silver cable upgrades...  In Pittsburgh,  may be able to deliver close to NY.

IMG_3190 by Jose Sifontes, on Flickr

See on Audiogon:

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/full-range-pair-in-african-ebony-2017-09-17-speakers

Purchasing this pair at that price may get you arrested. . . . . if these are in working order, THIS IS A STEAL!!!!

Stimpy

« Reply #853 on: 16 Oct 2017, 04:03 pm »
VMPS Tower 2 Special Edition speakers  -  (EVERETT, WA)  $1200

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/ele/d/vmps-tower-2-special-edition/6336702227.html

"VMPS Tower 2 Special Edition speakers.
In great shape and work as they should.
Those have 3 active 12" drivers, one mid driver, a focal tweeter and there special super ribbon tweeter.
These may be the last speakers you will ever buy."

Stimpy

« Reply #854 on: 16 Oct 2017, 04:09 pm »
REPOST -  $3500.00

VMPS Super Tower IIa/R & VMPS Tallboy Subwoofer Mint Speakers

https://delaware.craigslist.org/ele/d/vmps-super-tower-iia-vmps/6343797964.html

I'm curious about these.  Are the drivers original VMPS stock, or something aftermarket?  Just not sure, as Brian was constantly tweaking and updating designs.

VMPS Speakers and Tall Boy Subwoofer  -  (Dover DE)  $3500

http://delaware.craigslist.org/ele/5716834898.html

"Due to a move to a smaller home i must sale my vmps speakers. You must hear them the best soundimg pair of speakers you will ever own they will come with the tall boy subwoofer to. I will also take a smaller pair of speakers and cash as i will need something to listen to. Thank you."

/mp

« Reply #855 on: 18 Oct 2017, 04:57 pm »
RM40 for sale on German website https://www.kalaydo.de/kleinanzeigen/stereoboxen/rare+vmps+rm+40+audiophile+lautsprecher+mit+ribbon+drivers/a/a04af468/
Euro 1180. (US$ 1389)

Images at originating site

Serial number: 12678 and 12679 in a beautiful rosewood finish and optional tweeter upgrade. Drivers consist of vertically arranged midrange and tweeter. The VMPS RM 40 also has 10 "woven carbon fiber for deep bass and mid bass.The VMPS RM 40 has effortless mids, uncontrolled treble, articulated bass and, of course, signature singing purity - one of the best sounding speakers ever made Best of CES in the years 2002 and 2003. Cosmetics are excellent, no tears or snags, there are only a few things on the cupboard that can be touched easily These deficiencies are very low and difficult to see from a normal listening position Drivers are all in perfect condition. These pairs are as close as new as you will find.

https://translate.google.com of below:

Seriennummer: 12678 und 12679 in schönem Palisander-Finish und optionalem Hochtöner-Upgrade. Fahrer bestehen aus vertikal angeordneten Band Mitte und Hochtöner. Auch hat 10 "gewebte Carbonfaser für tiefen Bass und Mid Bass. Die VMPS RM 40 haben mühelose Mitten, unberührte Höhen, artikulierten Bass und natürlich die Signatur Gesang Reinheit. Einer der besten klingenden Lautsprecher, die je gemacht wurden. Die VMPS RM 40 gewann das Beste von CES in den Jahren 2002 und 2003. Kosmetik ist hervorragend, keine Tränen oder Snags, es gibt nur ein paar Dings auf dem Schrank, die leicht berührt werden können. Diese Mängel sind sehr gering und schwer von einer normalen Hörposition zu sehen. Die Fahrer sind alle in einwandfreiem Zustand. Diese Paare sind so nah wie neu, wie Sie finden werden.

https://www.kalaydo.de/kleinanzeigen/stereoboxen/rare+vmps+rm+40+audiophile+lautsprecher+mit+ribbon+drivers/a/a04af468/

Hope this is of interest,
/mp

Stimpy

« Reply #856 on: 27 Oct 2017, 01:51 pm »
VMPS Super Tower/R Loudspeakers  -  (Redford Twp., Detroit, MI)  $725

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/ele/d/vmps-super-tower-loudspeakers/6352391497.html

"Selling my Super Tower speakers to mainly downsize things. These are huge speakers that weigh 150 pounds each!! They are audiophile grade loudspeakers that have eight (8) drivers per side. Each has two 15" woofers, one passive woofer is down firing thru the bottom slot. A 12" mid bass coupler, two 5" midrange, two 1 1/4" tweeters and ribbon super tweeter. A piezo tweeter is on the top of cabinet. I bought these local in late summer of 2012 and had the 15" woofers (4) refoamed by Millersound by Bill LeGall as well as the 12" bass couplers right after.

These require a quality big power amp to sound their best, 200-250 IMHO ... also they sound best bi-wired with a double run of cables. I also have these listed on Audiogon ...
*** They are in my basement audio room, so getting them upstairs will require two men and a hand dolly ... along with a van or pick-up truck!! *** PLEASE NO TEXTING **"

Stimpy

« Reply #857 on: 27 Oct 2017, 01:55 pm »
VMPS Super Tower/R Special Edition Super Tower III  -  (PHOENIX, AZ)  $695

https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/ele/d/vmps-super-tower-special/6329178848.html

"Collector speakers. I have a set of VMPS Super Tower/R Special Edition Super Tower III speakers that I have owned since new. I was the local VMPS dealer prior to Brian Cheney's death. These speakers are in excellent condition and work perfectly. Original retail was over $4,000.00. I am also including a set of au24 e Audience Jumper Cables which would normally go for over $300.00.

I will not ship these are they are very large.

Cash only / no trades."

Stimpy

« Reply #858 on: 27 Oct 2017, 02:00 pm »
Stereo Audiophile Garage Sale ONE MORE TIME!  -  (SW Portland, OR)  $1

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/ele/d/stereo-audiophile-garage-sale/6362610824.html

"Most of the electronics have sold and a number of LPs were sold. I've received several emails asking if I had any more LPs for sale and the answer is YES. Several of the expensive LPs are still available and many of the $3 and less are available.
Please come by this Saturday, 8 am- 2pm.
Don't be shy, I consider offers.
See photos for some of the LPs.
Other items for sale are:
Room Tunes $40 for pair
VMPS speakers $700
Dyna FM tuner $100
Nordost Red Dawn $325
AMP stands $45 each or $80 for the pair
Rotel phono stage MM/MC $100
Audio Physic Virgo Speakers in Birdeye Maple
RBH in ceiling speakers
BAT VK-60 amps

Saturday, October 28. Starts at 8am-2pm
9110 S.W 52nd Ave.
Portland, OR
Email if you have any questions.
***Please see last photo for a very important WARNING!!!"

Stimpy

« Reply #859 on: 27 Oct 2017, 02:02 pm »
 VMPS Tower 2 Special Edition speakers  -  (EVERETT, WA)  $1200

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/ele/d/vmps-tower-2-special-edition/6336702227.html

"VMPS Tower 2 Special Edition speakers.
In great shape and work as they should.
Those have 3 active 12" drivers, one mid driver, a focal tweeter
and there special super ribbon tweeter.
These may be the last speakers you will ever buy."