Telefunken 12AX7 and Amperex 7316 tubes for MW LS100 phono - $165

RPM123

Selling this set that was used for about 2 years in a Modwright LS 100 phono stage. Great sounding tubes and very quiet. I sold my LS 100 last August with stock tubes and these have been sitting in a drawer since. Price includes  shipping and PP fee.

From the Brent Jesse website:

"7316:Simply an amazing tube. Amazing both because it sounds so incredibly good, and amazing how rare it is today. The 7316 was made by Amperex in Holland, I have never seen this in any other brand, nor have I seen it made by Amperex North America. It is a medical grade/aircraft equipment grade super low noise tube, not sold to the general public. It is Amperex's answer to the ECC802S produced by Telefunken, and the 10M series made by Mullard. Most have the Bugle Boy on the label, although I have seen plain Amperex labels, and OEM labels such as Beckman Instruments. The 1950s vintage with the long plates and D-getters are to die for. They are among the best sounding and rarest 12AU7 around today. Don't miss the 1960s halo getter version of this tube, as well. They sound nearly as good as the D-getters and are usually half the price. Very few dealers ever have the 7316 of either type in stock, well worth seeking out and worth the higher price. We try to keep a few of each type in stock, but it is not easy. Better buy them when you can find them!"

starkiller

Lemme know if you might split the set up.....

RPM123

Will do.