Resolution Audio Cantata - 1 left $2500

dBel84

Resolution Audio Cantata - 1 left $2500
« on: 25 Nov 2017, 02:45 pm »
As many of you might have heard Alex is shuttering the windows on Cavalli Audio. As he has been clearing out his storerooms and workshop, several treasures have emerged and as I have known him for over a decade, I agreed to facilitate him clearing out some of this stash and, in so doing, offer some incredible deals to you all. I am merely facilitating the sale and not making anything out of this myself. The actual transaction will be between you and Alex Cavalli. Send me a PM with your e-mail address to seal the deal.

He will be clearing out all of the equipment that he used to demonstrate his amps - all his source gear will eventually be listed.

Two Resolution Audio Music Systems  - both have minor cosmetic damage due to demonstration handling at shows. (see images)

1. System with Pont Neuf ($400) and JPS PAC lite power cord (valued at  $499)

asking $3200

2. Without the network bridge but with the same power cord BUT a few more scratches

$3000

both will ship in their wooden crates

He has a pretty much unused Chord Hugo for $old ( list is $2000 ) this I believe is the original version

I will update this listing as he tells me what is good to go.

Thanks all..dB

« Last Edit: 20 Jan 2018, 01:58 pm by dBel84 »

dBel84

added the Cantata's to the listing..dB

dBel84

Reasonable offers will be considered.  8)

..dB

dBel84

Hugo is now sold - I am sure someone is looking for a Cantata - they really are excellent sources

dBel84

Price drop $2500 for the last Cantata.

« Last Edit: 20 Jan 2018, 01:56 pm by dBel84 »