Sold!: Pinnacle Classic Gold Towers and Center Speakers - Price Drop to $350

LTCase

I am selling my Pinnacle Classic Gold Tower and Pinnacle AC Widescreen Center Speakers. Let me just say that these speakers are exceptional. They are very efficient (95db) so they can be driven with tubes if you like. I have listened to many speakers in the $5k+ range and these easily compete with most of them and surpass some. They definitely have that magical tone that can only be explained if you've heard them. I have not heard any music sound bad through them. The ONLY reason I am selling is because my wife and I recently had our first child and I need to downsize. I have had them in a 3 channel (Left, Center, Right) setup and dedicated stereo and both sound excellent. The bass that they put out for mere 8" subs is awe inspiring. You have to hear these to appreciate the level of audio quality they emit. I am asking $500 $450 $400 $350 for the pair and the center. You can read a review of them in the link below. Local pickup in the Los Angeles area preferred.

http://www.pinnaclespeakers.com/cgtower.html

« Last Edit: 4 Oct 2014, 05:48 am by LTCase »

LTCase

For any interested parties, I would like to add that if you are local to 90732 you are welcome to stop by for an audition and a free adult beverage (assuming of course you are an axe murderer...in that case I withdraw the invite  :o).

LTCase

LTCase

Bump...Make me an offer!

LTCase

Price dropped to $350

LTCase

LTCase

LTCase