Sound Liaison April Discount

WG

Sound Liaison April Discount
« on: 1 Apr 2014, 01:28 am »
I received email notice Sound Liaison is offering a 25% discount on all their albums in their Music Store for April.  I have really liked their recordings and had purchased all of them previously offered.  I note they have added a new one, Dualtone, and added Carmen Gomes Thousand Shades of Blue in FLAC--I had purchased the WAV prior.  The recording quality and composition are excellent on all I have ordered.

Will

ted_b

• Facilitator
  • "we're all bozos on this bus" F.T.
Re: Sound Liaison April Discount
« Reply #1 on: 1 Apr 2014, 02:06 am »
Agreed.  Highly recommend them all.

wayneoh

• The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
« Reply #2 on: 1 Apr 2014, 12:47 pm »
You can add me to the growing list of Sound Liaison fans. If you've not yet purchased one of their recordings, deprive yourself no longer. With the April discount (which is no April Fool's joke), there's never been a better time to become acquainted with this very high quality label from our friends in the Netherlands.

krikor

• Initiative comes to those who wait.
    • AudioSnoop.com
« Reply #3 on: 1 Apr 2014, 02:16 pm »
Showing 15 Euro per album on the website. Is that the discounted price or price before discount? No discounted amount appears in the checkout basket. Hard to tell and unable to determine what form of payment they accept prior to going through the checkout process.

Downloaded the free Carmen Gomes tracks to see if I like those first.

soundliasion.com

wayneoh

• The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
« Reply #4 on: 1 Apr 2014, 03:06 pm »
15 Euro is the discounted price for the WAV files. The regular price is 20 Euro. I know PayPal is accepted, not sure about other payment options. It's a very small company, and website design isn't ideal at this point; however, I can tell you that customer service is excellent so if you email them questions you can expect a reasonably speedy reply.

PS. 15 Euro translates to $21.23 at today's exchange rate.
« Last Edit: 1 Apr 2014, 05:49 pm by wayneoh »