New Year, New Look, New Sound!!!

AlTran

Re: New Year, New Look, New Sound!!!
« Reply #20 on: 11 Jan 2018, 06:07 pm »
Germay0653, I have listened to Epiphany, Lorelei, Kismet monitors & Liquids, never seen the Sirens, Klaus never mentioned about Sirens, he's all about Beryllium & Kismets.   

germay0653

« Reply #21 on: 11 Jan 2018, 07:42 pm »
Klaus doesn't have a product called the Sirens.  Look up Homer's Odyssey.  An excerpt from the tale is below.  The sirens were Greek mythological creatures that lured men with their song, much like Klaus' systems do to us.   :D

"First you will come to the Sirens who enchant all who come near them. If any one unwarily draws in too close and hears the singing of the Sirens, his wife and children will never welcome him home again, for they sit in a green field and warble him to death with the sweetness of their song. There is a great heap of dead men's bones lying all around, with the flesh still rotting off them. Therefore pass these Sirens by, and stop your men's ears with wax that none of them may hear; but if you like you can listen yourself, for you may get the men to bind you as you stand upright on a cross-piece half way up the mast, and they must lash the rope's ends to the mast itself, that you may have the pleasure of listening. If you beg and pray the men to unloose you, then they must bind you faster."

Brettio

« Reply #22 on: 12 Jan 2018, 12:47 am »
Perhaps Klaus should stay with something more in line with his German heritage.  I grew up listening to Max and Moritz (with my grandparents laughing so hard as they read it I could barely hear the words).  Perhaps something like a picture of Max and Moritz with the words “Dont fool around with your audio. Odyssey”.

Brett