LIO is at home in...

LARRY KYOTO

LIO is at home in...
« on: 3 May 2016, 03:58 pm »
For those who would like to share where in the world LIO is being enjoyed & perhaps meet up or offer local sightseeing/music stores/music venues-clubs-jazz bars/tube sellers, etc.. advice when other members visit your area.

My LIO is at home in Kyoto, the cultural heart of Japan.

I had the absolute pleasure of spending a day with Vinnie & Alexis while they were in Japan. If you find yourself heading this way, let me know - perhaps we can meet up for tea, sake and talk all good things LIO.

Vinnie R.

• Facilitator
    • http://www.vinnierossi.com
Re: LIO is at home in...
« Reply #1 on: 3 May 2016, 11:26 pm »
Hi Larry,

Thanks for your post - and it was a pleasure to meet you last year while in Japan.  Kyoto was a beautiful and enriching experience
for us, and the food and company was as good as we could ever hope for!  We only wish we stayed longer.

I'm glad you are enjoying your LIO, and I'm sure your LIO is enjoying Kyoto.

This thread adds a nice touch to the VR forum and I hope others join in (no matter the town, city, state, or country you are located).
I know I've shipped LIOs around the world (N.America, S.America, Europe, Asia, Australia/NZ, and I'm pretty sure one is
in S.Africa.  It would be very exciting to ship one to Antarctica one day, although I don't think many reside there long-term!  :green:).

If you find yourself heading this way, let me know - perhaps we can meet up for tea, sake and talk all good things LIO.

Larry was a terrific tour guide - we were lucky to spend the day with him sight seeing and learning about Kyoto.  I know we'll be back someday in the not-to-distant future. 

Thanks for your post!   :beer:

Vinnie