CI Audio Experience

Fathom7

CI Audio Experience
« on: 22 Oct 2003, 05:55 pm »
I picked up a Modwright glossed Channel Islands VDA-1 and VAC-1.  The opportunity to get them came literally as the unmodded versions arrived on my doorstep. :?   I did not do an A/B comparison so there is no real reference point other than what I had previously but . . . I can say this for the modded version -- the modifications (detailed to me by the seller) made sense  :) the workmanship appears first rate  :)  :) and the results in using the equipment are stellar :D  :D  :D .  I am an indirect recipient of the work done but a completely satisfied one :mrgreen: .  My hat's off to you.  I will keep tracking your offerings and when I find a piece of equipment in my system that is a candidate for your work -- look for the package on your door.

modwright

• Facilitator
    • ModWright Instruments
Thank you
« Reply #1 on: 22 Oct 2003, 06:07 pm »
I reall appreciate the PF and I want to extend the compliments to Dusty Vawter, owner of Channel Islands and designer of all their products.  It is a pleasure offering upgrades to Dusty's products as the designs are first-rate and reliability is also exceptional.

Thank you again,

Dan Wright
President/owner, ModWright LLC.