Vandersteen 3A Sigs and down the line..

geowak

Vandersteen 3A Sigs and down the line..
« on: 28 Nov 2015, 05:17 pm »
Vandersteen speakers, from the 3A Sig down the line are now being offered at Music Direct. More than likely to the surprise of his dealers. Will the stands come with it?

ctsooner

Re: Vandersteen 3A Sigs and down the line..
« Reply #1 on: 5 Dec 2015, 11:21 am »
the dealers know full well what Richard does with his line of products.  The times are changing and the manufacturers have to make changes in distribution also.  That said, if you have a dealer anywhere's near you, I'd go to them as they will be even better for set up etc....  JMHO...I hope he sells a ton of speakers via this outlet.

SlushPuppy

« Reply #2 on: 5 Dec 2015, 02:18 pm »
Vandersteen has been selling at online vendors for years. Acoustic Sounds even sells the 5A Carbon edition:

http://store.acousticsounds.com/index.cfm?get=results&searchtext=vandersteen&OrderBy=3

geowak

« Reply #3 on: 5 Dec 2015, 09:50 pm »
Vandersteen has been selling at online vendors for years. Acoustic Sounds even sells the 5A Carbon edition:

http://store.acousticsounds.com/index.cfm?get=results&searchtext=vandersteen&OrderBy=3

I did not know that. I only know of two, with Music Direct as the most recent choice. For myself, I was able to listen at length to the speakers I bought from a local dealer who has been very helpful.

ctsooner

« Reply #4 on: 7 Dec 2015, 12:30 am »
Just heard the Quatro CT's, 5 and 7's yesterday with Aesthetic gear.  Romulus was really sweet sounding.  Those zero feedback electronics really seem to make a difference with Vandersteen speakers.  I heard things I haven't heard in ages yesterday and it wasn't even with the best amps I've heard them with.  All of them just made me realize what's missing for me when I listen to nearly anything else regardless of cost.