SOLD: Tivoli Audio Model 3 AM/FM Analog Clock Radio with Cherry Wood Cabinet

ulysses

For sale: my wonderful Tivoli Audio Model 3 AM/FM clock radio with cherry wood cabinet and metallic taupe faceplate (serial number R0907 126866). The Model 3 comes with four Herbie’s Audio Lab Tenderfoot footers (shown in the last photograph with the AC adapter and power cord) that noticeably improve the AM/FM sound quality. Only $125 for the Model 3 and footers including the PayPal fee and shipping as described below.

The Model 3 has a precise tuning dial, sleep timer and snooze button, accurate analog quartz clock, furniture grade cherry wood cabinet, and, most importantly, a great-sounding AM/FM tuner designed by the legendary Henry Kloss. Although the Model 3 comes with a small wire antenna, the AM/FM tuner is very sensitive and I’ve never needed to use the antenna.

I’m the original owner of the Tivoli Model 3, having purchased it in January 2008 from Audio Advisor, an authorized Tivoli Audio dealer. Please note that the light for the analog clock is burning out. Otherwise, the Model 3 is in excellent operating and cosmetic condition and would be rated 9/10 on the Audiogon scale. I can find no marks of any kind on the Model 3. The Model 3 was used in a smoke-free, pet-free, and child-free home.

In addition to the Herbie’s footers, the Model 3 comes complete with its original shipping carton and all packing materials, owner’s manual, AC adapter with power cord, and antenna. The Model 3 will be carefully double-boxed for shipment.

Payment via PayPal. The listed price includes the PayPal fee and USPS ground shipping (Standard Post) from Wilsonville, Oregon to the lower 48 states. Please check my Audiogon feedback for pmorris_or.

Thank you for reading my ad.

« Last Edit: 28 Aug 2014, 07:10 am by ulysses »

ulysses