SOLD - FS: Audio GD NFB 15.32 with upgraded TCXO clock - $200 - SOLD

asliarun

SOLD

I am looking to sell my Audio GD NFB 15.32 DAC. This has an upgraded TCXO clock that was upgraded directly by Audio GD prior to purchase.

I am the first owner, and purchased this in November 2013, so the DAC is barely 10 months old. It was very sparingly used and has probably seen less than 30 hrs of service, so it is practically new. There are no dings or scratches and looks "like new". It is also in perfect running order.

The DAC has a very sweet musical sound. It also has a very very good "no feedback" design and a very good analog volume control (Alps volume pot). It can easily serve as a minimalistic preamp (if you only have digital inputs) and I was in fact using it as such. I actually sold off my Emotiva preamp because this DAC was so good. It supports optical, coax, and USB inputs, up to 32 bit/384k, and is built with 2 separate WM8741 chips. It can also act as a good headphone amp, and also has low gain/high gain settings for impedance matching. You will be hard-pressed to find these high end capabilities in a DAC at this price point.

http://audio-gd.com/Pro/Headphoneamp/NFB1532/NFB15.32EN.htm

Asking price: $200. Strongly prefer a local Chicago transaction but am also open to shipping. I paid $300 for this amp including upgrade and shipping from China.

Reason for selling: I now have a kid and am trying to simplify my setup.
I do not have the original box but I will package the box properly.

What you will get: The DAC as I have shown in the pictures, securely packed in a non-original box. I will also provide the power cord that came with this. However, you will have to use your own coax (RCA) or optical cable.

Note: I was using it as a preamp/DAC so I only ended up using that particular setting. I have not, for example, used this as a headphone amp. I think in good faith that the headphone amp feature and/or other features of this DAC work perfectly well, but I cannot vouch for it as I have never tested them myself. I have tested both coax and optical inputs though, and both work well without any issues.

Thanks for looking!
Arun

« Last Edit: 9 Sep 2014, 07:05 pm by asliarun »

asliarun

Re: FS: Audio GD NFB 15.32 with upgraded TCXO clock - $200
« Reply #1 on: 24 Aug 2014, 08:41 pm »
Bump - reduced price.

neilwill

« Reply #2 on: 1 Sep 2014, 01:57 am »
PM Sent.

asliarun

« Reply #3 on: 2 Sep 2014, 03:25 pm »
Hi Neilwill,

Sorry for not responding or updating the thread earlier. I am in the middle of making a transaction with another FM.
Will update the thread once it is complete. 

Regards,
Arun

polyglot

« Reply #4 on: 3 Sep 2014, 03:43 am »
PM sent