Modwright Oppo BDP 95 with Extras SOLD

JerryH

Modwright Oppo BDP 95 with Extras SOLD
« on: 26 Mar 2015, 01:32 am »

I have the modded 95 that includes manual, remote, and I will include a pair of excellent Sophia 6SN7's, and a brown base 5R4GYS along with the Sovtec 5AR4 and Electro Harmonix 6SN7 that Modwright supplies.
The top of the power supply has an extra large hole cut to accommodate bottle type tubes and large base tubes like the EML. Note that for viewing movies you don't need to power up the power supply.

Also, this player has been held back from software updates. It has the last update before ISO capability was disabled. Meaning that you can connect a HDD with your Blu Ray ISO's and folder rips. Full menu and operation the same as if you had the Blu Ray loaded.That includes 3D discs as well. The menu is then just like having the disc with extras included. You can then browse all your Blu Ray's and DVD's playing them from an attached HDD or NAS, keeping your discs from getting scratched and mishandled (children)  It can easily be updated to the newest firmware but you will lose forever that ability.

I have had absolutely no problems or issues playing Blu Rays and in that regard the old firmware is fine.

I am willing to deliver to Modwright and have them test to be sure everything is fine and have them ship it from there.

I have lots of feedback at both Ebay and Audiogon under username jamnperry

Asking $SOLD. Buyer pays shipping and PayPal
« Last Edit: 6 Apr 2015, 12:16 am by JerryH »