If you ever wondered how Eva Cassidy would do on a singing competition.....

Marbles

The Voice has a 16 year old that to me has a voice like Eva Cassidy.  Her name is Addison Agen.

TomS

The Voice has a 16 year old that to me has a voice like Eva Cassidy.  Her name is Addison Agen.
Yeah, I saw Morrison and her Mom cheering in the front row. She was awesome on the Joni Mitchell piece and Sara Barielles last week. I thought her version was was even better than Joni in the day, which is saying a lot.

rodge827

Sweet kid and an awesome voice! Felt that the guitars were a little to forward and took some of the intimacy away from her performance. Been a long time watcher of The Voice and this season is the best of them all!  The talent pool is very deep with about half of the Live Show finalists having a real shot at winning. Guess we'll wait and see...Vote vote vote for your favorite!

Marbles

Well, I like Addison's pure effortless sounding voice to Chloe's sultry voice, but I hope Chloe wins.
The reason is I think Chloe can handle the sex, drugs and RnR that comes with record contracts and touring schedules. I think in the long run it would be better for Addison to have a "normal" or as normal can be for her, high school experience.  It rarely ends well for child (young lady) stars.
I'm sure she has the backing of the whole community, and anytime she wants a "Sweet" * record deal she can have one.

* local folks will know what I'm talking about...

TomS

Well, I like Addison's pure effortless sounding voice to Chloe's sultry voice, but I hope Chloe wins.
The reason is I think Chloe can handle the sex, drugs and RnR that comes with record contracts and touring schedules. I think in the long run it would be better for Addison to have a "normal" or as normal can be for her, high school experience.  It rarely ends well for child (young lady) stars.
I'm sure she has the backing of the whole community, and anytime she wants a "Sweet" * record deal she can have one.

* local folks will know what I'm talking about...
*Yes, indeed she would easily get a Sweet* deal.

She continued to show class and humility, in an entertainment business where constant self promotion is paramount. She made the locals very proud.

rodge827

This will be a tough one to call after last nights performances. All four of the finalists could, and probably will, get some sort of record deal. Was profoundly moved by some of the performances.  It was a great season for The Voice and I look forward for the next one. 

Chris

geowak

Anyone who has followed Eva Cassidy knows she not only had a beautiful voice, tremendous range and delivery but she sang a wide range of genre. I don’t see many singers who will match her. She was truly phenomenal. One of a kind.