Sanderson Fleawatt TPA3118D2 Dual Mono Chip Amp - SOLD!

audiogurujax

I bought this amp about 4 months ago but My plans have change and I did not use it at all I just turn it up and tested for 2 hours.

Unique, hand made, Dual Mono TPA3118D2.  50 watts per channel.  Alpine white with black top and black bottom. 
Die-cast aluminum enclosure for efficient RFI & EMI blocking. 
When you hold this amplifier in your hands, it exudes hand made pride of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
Black powder coated solid machined aluminum volume knob. Premium gold plated binding posts.
Rean brand gold plated RCA connectors. 
Heavy duty vintage style toggle switch on each side as each mono amp has it's own external power supply. Alps blue velvet volume pot

« Last Edit: 15 Aug 2016, 07:27 pm by audiogurujax »

wushuliu

Re: Sanderson Fleawatt TPA3118D2 Dual Mono Chip Amp
« Reply #1 on: 29 Jul 2016, 06:39 pm »
Here's additional info on that amp from FLEAWATT page  :wink::

Unique, hand made, Dual Mono TPA3118D2.  50 watts per channel.  Alpine white with black top and black bottom. 
Die-cast aluminum enclosure for efficient RFI & EMI blocking. 
When you hold this amplifier in your hands, it exudes hand made pride of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
Black powder coated solid machined aluminum volume knob. Premium gold plated binding posts.
Rean brand gold plated RCA connectors. 
Heavy duty vintage style toggle switch on each side as each mono amp has it's own external power supply. Alps blue velvet volume pot

audiogurujax

« Reply #2 on: 30 Jul 2016, 02:31 pm »
Thanks Wushuliu for posting the extra Info I just Lowered the Price to $285 and I pay for the shipping.

audiogurujax

« Reply #3 on: 12 Aug 2016, 04:53 am »
bump

luckyguy

« Reply #4 on: 15 Aug 2016, 04:08 pm »
Just inquiring;  dual external power supplies imply a low noise floor?  I have a horn system with 104 db sensitivity.  Did you try this amp with sensitive speakers?  Getting older and am weaning myself off of more time consuming and heavier tube amps.  Thanks.

audiogurujax

« Reply #5 on: 15 Aug 2016, 05:43 pm »
No I have not tried the amp with high efficient speakers only with My Tyler 93db and it was dead silent. The dual Power supply is for more power. you can always upgrade the power supply with an Ultra linear one for lower noise floor, FYI In the Chip amp world DJ Sanderson amps are highly regarded.

Best,

Eric

Goosepond

• Virna!
« Reply #6 on: 15 Aug 2016, 06:24 pm »
PM sent.

Gene

fleawattaudio

• Industry Participant
« Reply #7 on: 15 Aug 2016, 09:49 pm »
Just inquiring;  dual external power supplies imply a low noise floor?  I have a horn system with 104 db sensitivity.  Did you try this amp with sensitive speakers?  Getting older and am weaning myself off of more time consuming and heavier tube amps.  Thanks.

With a 104db speaker, one would notice a slight hiss with TPA3116. 
I built an amp for a gentleman that has speakers in the neighborhood of 104 to 106db.  For these kind of sensitivity levels, I recommend the TPA3110.  He reports that it is dead quiet on his speakers and the best sound he has achieved in comparison to half a dozen high end amplifiers.
http://fleawatt.blogspot.com/2016/03/harmonicat-ii-tpa3110-sold-to-mike-d-of.html