FS: Decware Zen Ultra Preamp

beowulf

FS: Decware Zen Ultra Preamp
« on: 24 Apr 2015, 08:10 pm »
I have a Decware Zen Ultra 6 channel all tube pre-amplifier for sale that has been designed for the audiophile who wants both home theater and serious two channel audio at the same time.  The price is $1900 (which includes a full set of tubes for the Preamp) plus shipping from Chula Vista, CA 91915.

The Zen Ultra is 100% tube, all point to point silver wired and completely hand built with no circuit boards.  It's pure analog - with real knobs, real switches.  The feature list of the Zen Ultra is very extensive, so I won't go into that here, but to read in depth on what this amazing Preamp can do check out the link to Decware here.

This Preamp is in excellent working condition and I am rating this a conservative 8 out of 10 cosmetically as there is very little wear and tear that shows on this and I am the second owner.  It comes in a real wood cherry base, with cream chicken beak knobs and looks outstanding when paired with the Decware ERRs that I also have listed for sale here (in the For Sale: Speakers & Speaker Stands section).  The reason I'm selling is that my place is not big enough for a full blown 5 or 6 channel home theater so I'm focusing on a 2 channel system for space issues.

Decware tube amps are built like tanks and come with a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser, however the lifetime warranty can be transferred to the new owner upon them sending it to Decware for a full checkup.  I believe this fee costs $200 plus the cost of new tubes.  However for those who aren't interested in sending it back to Decware you can at least feel confident that any company who offers a lifetime warranty really believes that their products will last that long.

If you live in the San Diego area I can deliver this to within 100 miles of Chula Vista, CA if I get my asking price, or you can pick it up locally if you live nearby.  Shipping is paid for by the buyer and I will pack it as best as possible to get it to you safely.  These are pretty rare and don't come up for sale very often, so please contact me if you have any questions and thanks for looking!

« Last Edit: 25 Apr 2015, 08:25 am by beowulf »

beowulf

Re: FS: Decware Zen Ultra Preamp
« Reply #1 on: 3 May 2015, 10:55 pm »
Just a weekly bump on this great preamplifier!  Thanks for looking.

beowulf

« Reply #2 on: 12 May 2015, 08:50 am »
Just a weekly bump on this great preamplifier!  I will consider all reasonable offers and thanks for looking.

beowulf

« Reply #3 on: 1 Jun 2015, 08:05 am »
Just a weekly bump on this great preamplifier!  I will consider all reasonable offers and thanks for looking.